Wild Sage + Co Body and Bath Oil with Lavender and Geranium
Share this product
Indulge your skin in the luxurious Wild Sage & Bath & Body Oil from Wild Sage & Co. This all-natural oil is made with a blend of nourishing plant oils, including sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, and jojoba oil, to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated.
The Wild Sage & Bath & Body Oil is also infused with the essential oils of wild sage, lavender, and geranium. Wild sage is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory oil, making it ideal for soothing and calming irritated skin. Lavender is known for its relaxing and calming properties, while geranium is a balancing and uplifting oil.
This versatile oil can be used in a variety of ways. Add a few drops to your bath or shower for a luxurious and relaxing experience. Massage it into your skin after bathing or showering to lock in moisture and nourish your skin. Or, use it as a spot treatment for dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis.
Wild Sage & Co products are uniquely blended and handmade in small batches at their Wye Valley, Herefordshire studios. Contains no parabens, preservatives or artificial fragrances. Palm-oil-free and plastic-free.
- Bath & Body Oil.
- Unique blend of natural skin-beneficial oils suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Promotes relaxation and well-being, soothes and calms tired muscles.
- No parabens, preservatives or fragrances.
- Vegan, Plastic-Free & Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in Herefordshire, UK.
- Packaged in an aluminium bottle.
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, both beneficial for the skin. It helps to hydrate and moisturise the skin, and it can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Grape seed oil is easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in antioxidants, which can protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. Grape seed oil is also known for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apricot kernel oil is a good source of vitamins A and E, as well as essential fatty acids. It is known for its ability to deeply moisturise the skin and to improve skin elasticity. Apricot kernel oil is also a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
- Geranium oil has a number of benefits for the skin. It is known for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties, and it can reduce the appearance of acne and other skin blemishes. Geranium oil is also known for its calming and relaxing aroma.
- Lavender oil is a popular essential oil for bath and body oil use. It is known for its calming and relaxing properties, and it can also relieve stress and anxiety. Lavender oil is also known for its ability to soothe irritated skin.
When used in combination, these ingredients can provide a number of benefits for the skin, including:
- Hydration and moisturisation
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protection from free radical damage
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved skin elasticity
- Reduced acne and other blemishes
- Calmed and relaxed skin
Prunus Dulcis (Almond) Oil, Vitis vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Linalool, *Citronelol, *Limonene.
*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils
How to Use
- Massage into the skin as a daily moisturiser, preferably to warm moist skin after bathing.
- Add a few drops to a warm bath.
- Massage into the skin.
- Soak in nutritive and aromatherapeutic benefits.
100% recyclable aluminium bottle.