Acala Natural Shaving Brush
Share this product
Handmade using sustainable beechwood and boar bristles, this is the perfect choice for an entry into the wet-shaving experience. The bristles will soften with time, giving a lather-rich, close, and luxurious shaving experience.
The brush massages the face when combined with shaving cream and helps prevent ingrown hairs. Use alongside a quality shaving foam and plastic-free razor for a great, close shave using traditional methods.
Pairs well with the Wild Sage & Co natural Lavender and Orange Shaving Soap and Jungle Culture's Classic Bamboo Safety Razor.
Unit: 1 product
- A zero-wast product.
- Cruelty-free and vegetarian.
- Sustainably sourced boar bristles.
- 100% Natural product.
Sustainable Beechwood with Boar bristles.
How to Use
- Soak your shaving brush in warm water for 30 seconds.
- Soften the soap by putting a little warm water (say, a tablespoon's worth) on the surface of the shaving soap and let it soak for 10 or 15 minutes.
- Pour off the excess water.
- Squeeze the excess water out of your shaving brush. If you have too much water in the brush, it will make for a thin, frothy lather. Not enough water, and it will be hard to develop lather at all.
- Load the brush. You do this by gently swirling the brush around on the surface of the soap for a minute or two — until you notice a good creamy lather start to form.
- Alternate the swirl direction (between clockwise and counter-clockwise) every few moments to help work the lather into the brush's bristles.
- Paint your wet face with the lather using the shaving brush. You can use back-and-forth strokes, up-and-down strokes, swirly strokes, or a combination.
- As with any skincare product, if irritation develops, discontinue use and avoid contact with your eyes.