UpCircle Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Coffee
Dermatologically Approved and Suitable for All Skin Types.
Award - 2021 Free From Skincare Awards. Best Brand. BRONZE.
Looking for an eye cream that can do it all? Look no further than the UpCircle Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Coffee. This luxurious cream is packed with powerful natural ingredients that work together to reduce the appearance of dark circles, fine lines, and wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural humectant that deeply hydrates the skin, helping to plump up fine lines and wrinkles. Coffee extract is rich in antioxidants and helps to improve circulation, reducing puffiness and dark circles. Shea butter and cucumber extract nourish and soothe the delicate eye area, leaving your skin looking and feeling its best.
The UpCircle Eye Cream with Hyaluronic Acid & Coffee is also vegan, cruelty-free, and dermatologically approved, so you can feel good about using it on your skin.
Multi-award-winning brand UpCircle is a leader in upcycling ingredients for use in natural skincare. A Certified B Corp Business, all their products are Certified Vegan, with Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free Approved.
- Gentle and soothing daily eye cream to brighten and renew the under-eye area and help minimise the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.
- Dermatologically approved formula gently replenishes sensitive skin.
- Re-used, Re-purposed, Re-loved.
- Made in the UK.
- Certified Organic, 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
- Shea butter: is a natural moisturiser that hydrates and nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce puffiness and redness.
- Sunflower seed oil: is a rich source of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage. It also contains linoleic acid, a fatty acid that helps keep the skin hydrated and supple.
- Grape seed oil is another good source of vitamin E and other antioxidants like procyanidins and flavonoids. These antioxidants can reduce the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles.
- Coffee seed extract: is a good source of caffeine, which can improve circulation and reduce puffiness. It also contains antioxidants that help to protect the skin from damage.
- Cucumber fruit extract: is a natural coolant that can help to soothe and refresh the skin. It also contains antioxidants and vitamins A and C, which can improve the overall health of the skin.
- Olive fruit oil: is a good source of vitamin E and other antioxidants, which can protect the skin from damage. It also contains fatty acids that help to keep the skin hydrated and supple.
- Maple extract: contains natural sugars that can help to hydrate the skin. It also contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage. It can to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Rosemary leaf extract: contains antioxidants that can protect the skin from damage. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which help to reduce puffiness and redness.
- Chamomile flower oil: is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help to soothe and calm the skin. It can reduce the appearance of redness and puffiness.
These ingredients can benefit the skin around the eyes, helping to hydrate, nourish, protect, and soothe.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract*, C14-22 Alcohols, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acer Rubrum (Maple) Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Calendula Officinalis Extract*, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Glucose, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene^, Linalool^.*Organically grown ingredients.^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
How to Use
- Using a Cosmetic Wooden Spatula, scoop out a small amount and gently massage around the contour of your eye.
- Use morning and evening as the first step of your moisturising skincare routine.
Suitable for all skin types and daily use.
100% recyclable cardboard box with Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid.