UpCircle Coffee Face Scrub - Citrus Blend For Dry Skin
Share this product
Award - 2021 Free From Skincare Awards. Best Brand BRONZE.
Ideal for Dry and Dehydrated Skin
Introducing the UPCIRCLE NATURAL FACE SCRUB – CITRUS BLEND FOR DRY SKIN, a gentle and refreshing scrub that will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated. Made with natural ingredients like coffee grounds, citrus peel powder, and argan oil, this scrub is perfect for those with dry skin.
The coffee grounds gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin cells and revealing the brighter, smoother skin underneath. The citrus peel powder is rich in antioxidants, which help to protect the skin from free radical damage. And the argan oil is a natural moisturiser that helps to keep the skin hydrated and nourished.
This face scrub is vegan and cruelty-free, so you can feel good about using it. Plus, it comes in a recyclable jar, so you can help to reduce your environmental impact.
Multi-award-winning brand UpCircle is a leader in upcycling ingredients for use in natural skincare. A Certified B Corp Business, all their products are Certified Vegan, with Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free Approved.
Try our UPCIRCLE NATURAL FACE SCRUB – CITRUS BLEND FOR DRY SKIN today and experience the difference!
Available in 2 Sizes: Regular 100ml and Travel Size 30ml.
- Gently exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- Rich in antioxidants to protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin with argan oil.
- Made with re-purposed coffee grounds from artisan cafes.
- Made in the UK.
- Certified Organic, 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- 100% recyclable cardboard box.
- Coffee Seed Powder: is a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells and reveals the brighter, smoother skin underneath. It also contains antioxidants, which protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Shea Butter: is a natural moisturiser that hydrates and nourishes the skin. It is also rich in vitamins A, E, and F, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Coconut Fruit Oil: is a natural moisturiser that keeps the skin hydrated and soft. It is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not clog pores.
- Jojoba Seed Oil: is a natural oil that balances the skin's oil production and prevents breakouts. It is also a good source of vitamin E, which protects the skin from free radical damage.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: is a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It is a good source of vitamins A and E, which nourishes and protects the skin. It is also non-comedogenic.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil: is a rich source of vitamins A and C, which are essential for healthy skin. It also contains essential fatty acids, which hydrates and nourishes the skin. Rosehip fruit oil has been shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and to improve the skin's overall texture and tone.
- Orange Peel Oil: is a natural antiseptic that cleanses the skin and removes excess oil and dirt. It is also a good source of vitamin C, which brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Lavender Flower Oil: has a calming and soothing effect on the skin. It can also reduce inflammation and redness.
- Lemon Verbena Leaf Oil: is a natural astringent that helps to tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. It is also a good source of vitamin C, which brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Oil: has a cleansing and antiseptic effect on the skin. It can also reduce inflammation and redness.
- Lemon Peel Oil: is a natural antiseptic that cleanses the skin and removes excess oil and dirt. It is also a good source of vitamin C, which brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of dark spots.
- Cedarwood Bark Oil: has a balancing and calming effect on the skin. It can also reduce the appearance of oily skin and acne.
- Frankincense Oil: has a healing and anti-inflammatory effect on the skin. It can also reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
When combined, these ingredients can create a face scrub that is both effective and gentle. The coffee seed powder exfoliates the skin, while the shea butter, coconut fruit oil, jojoba seed oil, apricot kernel oil, rosehip fruit oil, orange peel oil, lavender flower oil, lemon verbena leaf oil, eucalyptus leaf oil, lemon peel oil, cedarwood bark oil, and frankincense oil hydrate, nourish, and protect the skin.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Lippia Citriodora (Lemon Verbena) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Linalool. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
How to Use
Apply scrub to damp face in gentle circular motions.
Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and pat dry.
100% recyclable cardboard box with Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid.