Alpaca Keratin Soap Bar
Share this product
This soap is naturally rich in Keratin from Alpaca fleece. Packed with essential proteins for the skin, face and nails, you will benefit from a boost in skin elasticity and a lasting moisturising feeling. Coconut oil and shea butter ensure moisturising effects and anti-ageing properties.
Extracted using traditional methods from the Alpaca fleece fibres by Goats of the Gorge. The soap comes beautifully wrapped in a naturally biodegradable silk organza bag. Available in two varieties, Unscented and Lemon.
- Keratin-rich soap boosts the formation of healthy skin, face and nails.
- Anti-ageing properties and naturally moisturising.
- Foams and lathers easily.
- Leaping Bunny Approved.
- Natural biodegradable silk organza bag.
- Handmade in Somerset using locally sourced Alpaca fleece from Cadbury Alpaca Farm.
Alpaca-derived (hydrolyzed) keratin, Aqua, Sodium cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium olivate (Olive Pomace Oil), Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter).
Alpaca-derived (hydrolyzed) keratin, Aqua, Sodium cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium olivate (Olive Pomace Oil), Butyrospermum parkii butter (Shea Butter), Citrus medica limonum.
How to Use
- Ensure the soap sits on a soap dish to allow it to drain sufficiently and dry out between uses.
- Suitable for all skin types and daily use.