UpCircle Cleansing Face Balm with Oat Oil + Vitamin E
Award - 2022 CEW UK. Responsible Beauty. WINNER.
Award - 2022 Global Makeup Awards. BRONZE.
Award - 2021 Free From Skincare Awards. Best Brand BRONZE.
Award - 2020 Women's Running Awards.
Dermatologically Approved and Suitable for All Skin Types
UpCircle Cleansing Face Balm with Oat Oil + Vitamin E is a multi-award-winning everyday cleanser that gently removes makeup, pollution, and impurities. It is made with 100% natural ingredients, including finely ground apricot powder, skin-calming blackcurrant seed oil, blue tansy oil, and sea buckthorn oil. The balm is dermatologically approved and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
This luxurious cleansing balm melts into the skin, dissolving makeup and dirt without stripping the skin of its natural oils. It also helps to soothe and hydrate the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth, and radiant.
Multi-award-winning brand UpCircle is a leader in upcycling ingredients for use in natural skincare. A Certified B Corp Business, all their products are Certified Vegan, with Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free Approved.
Sizes: 50ml, & 20ml Travel Size
- Gently removes makeup, pollution, and impurities.
- Soothes and hydrates the skin.
- Soothes and reduces irritation.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Made in the UK.
- Certified Organic, natural, vegan, cruelty-free, and plastic-free.
- 100% Recyclable cardboard box, glass jar, aluminium lid.
- Sesame seed oil: is a rich source of vitamin E and antioxidants, which protect the skin from free radical damage. It is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it does not clog pores.
- Shea butter: is a natural moisturiser rich in fatty acids and vitamins A, E, and F. It hydrates and nourishes the skin, making it soft and smooth. Shea butter is anti-inflammatory and can help to soothe irritated skin.
- Olive fruit oil: is a natural emollient that softens and moisturises the skin. It is also rich in antioxidants, which protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Candelilla wax: is a plant-based wax that creates a barrier on the skin, preventing moisture loss. It also helps to give the balm a solid texture.
- Blackcurrant seed oil: is a rich source of essential fatty acids and vitamin C, which nourish and protect the skin and have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Blue tansy flower oil: is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial oil to soothe and calm irritated skin. It is also known for its ability to reduce redness and inflammation.
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil: is a rich source of vitamins A, C, and E, as well as omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It nourishes and protects the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Apricot kernel powder: is a gentle exfoliator that removes dead skin cells and reveals brighter, smoother skin underneath. It also contains vitamin E, which protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Oat kernel oil: is a natural moisturiser rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It hydrates and soothes the skin, making it soft and smooth. Oat kernel oil is also non-comedogenic, meaning it does not clog pores.
- Vitamin E: is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage. It also hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Rosemary leaf oil: is a natural antiseptic and astringent oil that can cleanse the skin and remove excess oil. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Eucalyptus leaf oil: is a natural antiseptic and decongestant oil that can cleanse the skin and remove excess oil. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool, ^Citronellol. *Organically grown ingredients. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
How to Use
- With dry hands, take a coin-sized amount and massage between your fingers and onto your face in upward circular motions.
- Remove with a warm, damp makeup remover pad to reveal a clearer, brighter complexion.
- Best used as the first cleanse to break down makeup, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin.
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like our chai soaps) to remove any impurities in the pores.
100% recyclable cardboard box with Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid.