Sweyn Forkbeard Almond Luxury Shaving Cream
Share this product
Looking for a luxurious shaving cream that will give you a close, comfortable shave without irritating your skin? Look no further than Sweyn Forkbeard Almond Luxury Shaving Cream! This 100% natural and organic shaving cream is made with a blend of almond oil, shea butter, and other nourishing ingredients that will soften your beard and protect your skin from razor burn.
The cream creates a rich, creamy lather that helps to lift and exfoliate your beard, making it easier to shave. The almond oil also leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth, while the shea butter helps to lock in moisture. It is uniquely blended with Almond oil, resulting in a distinctive marzipan-like scent with hints of vanilla and cinnamon.
Sweyn Forkbeard Almond Luxury Shaving Cream is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin, and they are handcrafted in small batches in London, UK, by their master blender. This Luxury Shaving Cream is suitable for vegans and is cruelty-free. Sweyn Forkbeard is an ecologically concerned company that exclusively uses 100% organic ingredients that have been ethically obtained.
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- Made with almond oil, shea butter, and other nourishing ingredients
- Creates a rich, creamy lather
- Softens beard and protects skin from razor burn
- Perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Shea butter: Shea butter is a natural emollient that helps to soften the skin and protect it from irritation. It also has anti-inflammatory properties that can help to reduce redness and swelling.
- Mango butter: Mango butter is another natural emollient rich in vitamins A and C. These vitamins help to protect the skin from damage and keep it looking healthy and youthful.
- Apricot kernel oil: Apricot kernel oil is a light, non-greasy oil easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins A and E, which help to moisturise and protect the skin.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is a natural antibacterial and antifungal that can help to protect the skin from infection. It is also a good moisturiser that helps to keep the skin soft and smooth.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is a rich, creamy oil high in vitamins A, D, and E. These vitamins help to moisturise and protect the skin, and they also have anti-ageing properties.
When used together, these organic butters and oils can create a shaving cream that is both moisturising and protective. This shaving cream can help prevent razor burns, ingrown hairs, and other skin irritations. It can also help to leave the skin feeling soft and smooth after shaving.
Aqua, Organic Butters (Shea & Mango), Organic Oils (Apricot Kernel, Coconut Oil & Avocado), Almond, Palm Free Vegetable Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Emulsifying Wax, Silk Peptide Protein, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, and Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to Use
Apply the shaving cream using either a shaving brush or your fingers. It is recommended to use a shaving brush as it will produce a better lather, lift the hair off your skin, and gently exfoliate dead skin.
Wet your face and dampen your shaving brush. Put an almond-sized amount of our shaving cream on your brush. Using a swirling motion, lather the cream across the area to be shaved. Shave as usual, and once finished, wash your skin and tools with warm water.
Top Tip: Using more than an almond-sized amount of our shaving cream will not result in a better shave, you will only make a mess and waste the cream. For the best control over the lather, you can prepare it in a shaving bowl.
Aluminium Lid with plastic jar.