Sknfed Organic Foot Balm - Peppermint
Share this product
Suitable for all Skin Types
Soothe and pamper your tired feet with the Sknfed Organic Foot Balm with Peppermint. This deeply nourishing formula is made with a blend of organic ingredients, including shea butter, coconut oil, and peppermint essential oil, to hydrate, soften, and invigorate your feet.
Shea butter and coconut oil are both rich in fatty acids, which help to deeply moisturise and protect the skin. Peppermint essential oil has a cooling and refreshing effect, which can help to relieve tired, achy feet.
The Sknfed Organic Foot Balm is also infused with Vitamin E, which helps to nourish and protect the skin. It is also free from harsh chemicals and artificial fragrances, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Wonderfully handmade in London, using Organic Ingredients, 100% Vegan, with Recyclable Packaging.
- Deeply moisturises and nourishes dry, cracked feet.
- Soothes and relieves tired, achy feet.
- Uplifting and calming scent.
- Softens and smoothes rough skin and helps to heal cracked heels.
- Made in the UK.
- Palm oil-free, Organic, Cruelty-free, & Vegan.
- Perfect travel size.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: is a rich source of Vitamin E and fatty acids, which nourish and protect the skin. It is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not clog pores.
- Coconut Oil: is a natural moisturiser that locks in moisture and protects the skin from the elements. It is also rich in lauric acid, which has antimicrobial properties.
- Shea Butter: is a natural emollient that helps to soften and hydrate the skin. It is rich in Vitamins A and E, which protect the skin from free radical damage.
- Hemp Seed Oil: is a non-greasy oil that is rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It hydrates the skin and improves its elasticity. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to soothe and calm irritated feet.
- Cocoa Seed Butter: is a natural moisturiser that helps to nourish and soften the skin. It is rich in fatty acids, which protect the skin from the elements.
- Peppermint Oil: has a cooling and refreshing effect on the skin. It relieves tired, achy feet and reduces inflammation. It also has antimicrobial properties, which can help to keep the feet healthy.
- Aloe Leaf Juice Powder: Aloe leaf juice powder is a natural humectant that attracts and retains moisture in the skin. It is rich in vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for the skin.
- Vitamin E: is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. It promotes wound healing and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Almond Oil: is a light and non-greasy oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which nourish and protect the skin.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil: is a natural oil rich in Vitamin C and essential fatty acids. It is known to improve the appearance of the skin, including reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines.
Aqua, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Coco-glucoside, Sucrose sterate, Coconut alcohol, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Benzyl alcohol, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) leaf juice powder*, Xanthum gum, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Prunus alygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Dehydroacetic acid, Limonene, Linalool.
How to Use
Apply a pea-sized amount to each foot and massage until absorbed.
Recyclable paper pouch with a recyclable plastic insert and aluminium screw lid.