Sknfed Organic Blueberry Glow Mask
Share this product
Suitable for all Skin Types
The Sknfed Organic Blueberry Glow Mask is a luxurious and effective way to achieve radiant, glowing skin. Made with certified organic ingredients, including the hero ingredients of blueberry seed and flaxseed oils. This leave-on face mask deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin while also gently exfoliating away dead skin cells to reveal a brighter, more even complexion.
Blueberries are packed with antioxidants and vitamins that help to protect your skin from free radical damage and improve its overall health. Blueberry Seed oil has been proven to absorb BLUE LIGHT, which we are exposed to daily from the sun and even our phones and tablets, acting as a 100% natural blue light shield. Help your skin to repair, restore and nourish with this luxurious mask.
Wonderfully handmade in London, using Organic Ingredients, 100% Vegan Certified and Cruelty-Free with Recyclable Packaging, making it a great choice for those looking for ethical skincare products. Sknfed has designed this glow face mask, "allowing nature to feed your skin".
- Deeply hydrating and nourishing.
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells.
- Reveals a brighter, more even complexion.
- Protects skin from free radical damage.
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
- Sustainable packaging.
- Made in the UK.
- Perfect travel size.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: is a lightweight, non-comedogenic oil that is rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can help to moisturise and protect the skin without clogging pores.
- Blueberry Seed Oil: is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect the skin from free radical damage. It is also rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, which are essential for healthy skin.
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: is a powerful antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from free radical damage. Rich in Vitamins A, C, and E.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil: is a natural oil that is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants and a rich source of Vitamins A and C. It can help to hydrate and moisturise the skin and improve the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Shea Butter: is a solid butter that is rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can help to cleanse and moisturise the skin.
- Cocao Seed Butter: is a solid butter that is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. It can help to moisturise and protect the skin.
Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Vaccinium myrtillus Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin**, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) Butter*, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Sucrose Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Aloe barbadensis (aloe) Leaf Juice Powder*, Borago Officinalis (borage) seed oil*, Punica Granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, Rosa Canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, Sodium Gluconate, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter*, Citrus Sinensis Oil, Cananga Odonata Flower oil, Maltodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Biosaccharide gum-1, Centella Asiatica (gotu kola) leaf extract*, Olea Europaea (olive) Leaf extract*, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol.
*Organic. **Organic origin.
How to Use
Gently massage a liberal amount onto clean skin whenever skin feels thirsty. Tissue off excess cream or leave on overnight. Suitable to use several times a week.
Storage: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep away from reach of children.
Recyclable paper pouch with a recyclable plastic insert and an aluminium screw lid.