Sknfed Organic Aloe Vera Whole Leaf Gel
Share this product
Suitable for all Skin Types, including Sensitive Skin
Looking for a natural and effective way to hydrate and nourish your skin? Look no further than Sknfed Organic Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel. This lightweight, fast-absorbing gel is made with 99% pure organic aloe vera, which is known for its soothing, healing, and hydrating properties.
Aloe vera is a succulent plant that has been used for centuries to treat a variety of skin conditions, including sunburn, eczema, and acne. It is also a natural moisturiser that can help to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Sknfed Organic Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Wonderfully handmade in London, using Organic Ingredients, 100% Vegan Certified, with Recyclable Glass Packaging.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Soothes and heals sunburns, eczema, and acne.
- Improves skin elasticity and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Made in the UK.
- Palm oil-free, Organic, Cruelty-free & Vegan.
- Free from parabens, aloin, and powders.
Aloe Vera Juice (99.5%):
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin: Aloe vera juice is rich in water and nutrients, which help to hydrate and nourish the skin. It is especially beneficial for dry and dehydrated skin.
- Soothes and heals irritated skin: Aloe vera juice has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which make it effective for soothing and healing irritated skin. It can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including sunburn, eczema, and acne.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Aloe vera juice contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from free radical damage. It can also help to improve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Promotes wound healing: Aloe vera juice has been shown to promote wound healing by increasing collagen production and reducing inflammation. It can be used to treat minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Aloe vera juice (99.5%), Xanthum gum, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
How to Use
Apply a small amount to the skin, concentrating on problem areas. Massage in until fully absorbed.
Glass bottle with reusable plastic lid and pump.