Silvan Marshmallow and Calendula Hand Cream
Share this product
Award: 2022 The Janey Loves 2022 Platinum Awards - WINNER
Award: 2021 The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards - BEST BUY
Silvan Skincare's Marshmallow and Calendula Hand Cream is a must-have for anyone with dry or chapped hands. It is made with a blend of organic oils and natural ingredients, including shea butter, olive oil, marshmallow, calendula, grapefruit, rosemary, and cedarwood, to deeply nourish and protect the skin.
Marshmallow is known for its soothing and moisturising properties, while calendula is a natural anti-inflammatory and healing agent. Together, these two ingredients help to soothe irritation, reduce inflammation, and promote skin healing.
The other ingredients in this hand cream work together to provide deep hydration and long-lasting protection. Shea butter is a rich and creamy moisturiser that helps to soften and smooth the skin, while olive oil is a good source of essential fatty acids that help to nourish and protect the skin barrier. Grapefruit, rosemary, and cedarwood essential oils all have antibacterial and antifungal properties, which help to keep the skin healthy and free from infection.
Silvan Skincare's Marshmallow and Calendula Hand Cream is a lightweight, non-greasy cream that absorbs quickly into the skin. It has a pleasant, natural scent that is not overpowering.
Silvan Skincare is handmade on the Welsh borders with organic oils to naturally nurture, calm and balance your skin. Certified cruelty-free with the Leaping Bunny Programme and registered with the Vegan Society, Silvan Skincare is serious about its impact on the environment and nature.
- Nourishes and hydrates dry, chapped hands.
- Soothes irritation and inflammation.
- Promotes skin healing and protects the skin barrier from environmental damage.
- 100% Natural ingredients, Fragrance Free & Vegan.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Wales.
- Olive oil: is a rich source of fatty acids, which help to nourish and moisturise the skin. It is also a natural antioxidant, which can protect the skin from damage.
- Safflower oil: is another good source of fatty acids, as well as vitamin E. It is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it is unlikely to clog pores.
- Sunflower oil: is a lightweight oil rich in vitamin E and other antioxidants. It can help to improve the skin's texture and elasticity.
- Shea butter: is a rich and creamy moisturiser known to have anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe and protect dry, chapped skin.
- Marshmallow extract: is known for its soothing and moisturising properties. It can also reduce inflammation and promote skin healing.
- Jojoba oil: is a lightweight oil similar in composition to sebum, the skin's natural oil. It can balance the skin's oil production and keep it hydrated.
- Vitamin E: is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from damage. It can also improve the skin's texture and elasticity.
- Rosemary oil: has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also improve circulation.
- Grapefruit oil: has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can also reduce inflammation and promote skin healing.
- Cedarwood oil: has antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can also soothe dry, itchy skin.
- Calendula flower extract: is known for its soothing and healing properties. It can also reduce inflammation and promote skin cell regeneration.
- Rosemary leaf extract: has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also improve circulation.
Overall, these ingredients are all beneficial for the skin in hand cream. They can help to nourish, moisturise, protect, and heal the skin.
Aqua, Olea europaea fruit (Olive) oil*, Glycerin*, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Carthamus tinctorius seed (Safflower) oil*, Glyceryl stearate, Helianthus annuus seed (Sunflower) oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Cetearyl alcohol, Althaea officinalis root (Marshmallow) extract*, Simmondsia chinensis seed (Jojoba) oil*, Benzyl alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis leaf (Rosemary) oil*, Citrus paradisi peel (Grapefruit) oil*, Cedrus atlantica bark (Cedarwood) oil*, Salicylic acid, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower Extract*, Sorbic acid, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract*, Linalol°
*Organic, °Natural component of essential oil.
How to Use
Use as and when, after showering/bathing or before bed, is nice.
Scoop out a small quantity of cream and massage gently into the skin.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.