Silvan Foot Cream - Pawpaw and Calendula
Award: 2023 - Best Buy - The Green Parent - Natural Beauty Awards
Treat your hardworking feet to the ultimate pampering experience with Silvan Skincare Pawpaw and Calendula Foot Cream. This rich, nourishing cream is made with a blend of natural, organic ingredients that work together to soothe, repair, and protect your skin.
Pawpaw, also known as papaya, is a tropical fruit that is known for its healing properties. It is rich in vitamins A, C, and E, which help to promote cell regeneration and collagen production. Calendula is another herb with powerful healing properties. It is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal, making it ideal for soothing and protecting irritated skin.
In addition to pawpaw and calendula, Silvan Skincare Pawpaw and Calendula Foot Cream also contains other beneficial ingredients such as shea butter, cocoa butter, and olive oil. These ingredients work together to deeply moisturise and nourish the skin, leaving your feet feeling soft, smooth, and healthy.
Silvan Skincare is handmade on the Welsh borders with organic oils to naturally nurture, calm and balance your skin. Certified cruelty-free with the Leaping Bunny Programme and registered with the Vegan Society, Silvan Skincare is serious about its impact on the environment and nature.
- Soothes and repairs dry, cracked heels while reducing inflammation and irritation.
- Promotes healing of cuts and scrapes
- Softens and smooths rough skin and moisturises and nourishes the skin.
- 100% Natural ingredients, Fragrance Free & Vegan.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Wales.
- Olive fruit oil: is a rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants, which help to moisturise and protect the skin. It can also help to soothe inflammation and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Pawpaw seed oil: is another rich source of fatty acids and antioxidants. It is also known for its healing properties, making it ideal for soothing and repairing cracked heels and rough skin.
- Safflower seed oil: is a light, non-greasy oil quickly absorbed by the skin. It is a good source of vitamin E and linoleic acid, which help to moisturise and protect the skin.
- Shea butter: is a natural moisturiser that helps to soften and smooth the skin. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- Cocoa seed butter: is a natural moisturiser rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. It can also protect the skin from the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Jojoba seed oil: is a lightweight oil that is similar to the skin's own sebum. It helps to balance the skin's oil production and prevent dryness.
- Vitamin E:is an antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage. It can also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
- Eucalyptus oil: has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It can help to soothe irritated skin and promote healing.
- Sunflower seed oil: is a good source of vitamin E and linoleic acid, which help to moisturise and protect the skin.
- Peppermint oil: has a cooling and invigorating effect on the skin. It can also reduce inflammation and pain.
- Rosemary leaf oil: has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It can also improve circulation and promote healing.
- Calendula flower extract: is known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe and repair dry, cracked heels and rough skin.
These ingredients are beneficial for moisturising, protecting, and repairing the skin. They can also soothe inflammation and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and age spots.
Aqua, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Carica papaya (Pawpaw) seed oil, Glycerin*, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil*, Glyceryl stearate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Cetearyl alcohol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Benzyl alcohol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Salicylic acid, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract*, Sorbic acid, Geraniol°, Limonene°, Linalol°.
*Organic, °Natural component of essential oil
How to Use
- Use as and when, after showering/bathing or before bed, is lovely.
- Scoop out a small quantity of cream and massage gently into the skin.
Top tip: Wear bamboo socks after applying the foot cream to enable the product to soak in more deeply. For even deeper penetration, apply to feet for overnight absorption.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.