Scence SPF 30 Sunscreen Balm
Share this product
Award: Winner - 2023 Vegan Beauty Awards
The perfect 100% natural, vegan SPF30 Transparent Zinc Sunscreen for everyday use. This formula includes a natural non-nano zinc suspension to ensure even coverage and broad-spectrum protection to keep you and all the family safe from harmful UVA and UVB exposure. Instantly effective, non-whitening transparent balm with a soft, silky and easy-to-spread application.
Suitable for all the family and all skin types, including sensitive skin.
After years of development and research, this unique Reef-Safe, Non-Nano Mineral Sunscreen is perfect for everyday use and comes in a plastic-free easy-to-use cardboard tube.
This natural sunscreen balm is rich in nourishing and organic ingredients; mango butter to smooth and soothe and sunflower seed wax to seal in the moisture and offer that protective layer.
Wonderfully handmade in Cornwall, 100% Vegan Certified, Cruelty-Free, with 100% Compostable and Recyclable Packaging using Ethically Sourced ingredients.
- Reef Safe. Non-Nano Mineral Sunscreen.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB exposure.
- Ethically and Sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Handmade in Cornwall.
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free.
- Compostable packaging that's 100% Plastic-Free.
- Mango butter: It is a rich butter that is known for its moisturising and healing properties. It is also a good source of vitamins A and C, which are antioxidants that can help protect the skin from sun damage.
- Organic coconut oil: It is a natural sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays. It is also a good moisturiser that can help keep the skin hydrated and protected from the elements.
- Zinc oxide: It is a natural mineral that is used as an active ingredient in sunscreens. It provides excellent protection against both UVA and UVB rays. It is non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog pores.
- Sunflower seed wax: It is a natural wax that helps to solidify the sunscreen balm and make it easy to apply. It is non-greasy and non-comedogenic.
Mango butter, organic coconut oil, zinc oxide, cococaprylate/caprate, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate (natural emulsifier), isostearic acid (natural emulsifier), sunflower seed wax, organic fruit flavour oils.
How to Use
- To release the balm, push the base firmly into the tube lid.
- Warm the sunscreen balm on your skin for 2-3 seconds to melt, then glide to apply.
Only push out as much as you need, and close using the top.
STORAGE ADVICE: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect your balm's quality, and it is better than having a throw-away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
Recyclable Cardboard Tube