Scence Pure Essential Oil Free Body Balm
Share this product
Keep your skin hydrated and nourished with this 100% natural Pure Essential Oil Free body moisturising balm from Sence Skincare, proudly handmade in Cornwall. This gentle balm is perfect for daily use and for sensitive skin. It possesses rich moisturising butters and oils housed within its compostable plastic-free packaging.
Utilising mango butter, jojoba and coconut oils for their healing and restoring properties.
Wonderfully handmade in Cornwall, 100% Vegan Certified, with 100% Compostable and Recyclable Packaging using Ethically Sourced ingredients.
- Essential Oil Free to soothe and hydrate Sensitive Skin.
- Ethically and Sustainably sourced ingredients.
- Rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin C.
- Handmade in Cornwall.
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free.
- Compostable packaging that's 100% Plastic-Free.
Cocus nucifera oil*, mangifera indica seed butter, helianthus annuus seed cera, simmondsia chinensis seed oil*. (*organic ingredients)
Organic coconut oil, mango butter, sunflower wax, organic jojoba oil.
How to Use
- To release the balm, push the base firmly into the tube lid.
- Warm the body balm on your skin for 2-3 seconds to melt, then glide to apply.
Only push out as much as you need, and close using the top.
STORAGE ADVICE: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect your balm's quality, and it is better than having a throw-away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
Recyclable Cardboard Tube