Scence Peppermint & Petitgrain Foot Balm
Share this product
Peppermint & Petitgrain Foot Balm is naturally refreshing and deodorising, suitable for everyday use. Rich in moisturising butters and oils wrapped in sustainable, plastic-free packaging.
Scented with cooling peppermint and petitgrain essential oils and contains active magnesium to create a soothing foot balm that naturally absorbs moisture.
Wonderfully handmade and hand poured in Cornwall, 100% Vegan Certified, with 100% Compostable Packaging using Ethically Sourced ingredients, with most being organic.
- Refreshes, Deodorises and absorbs moisture.
- Suitable for everyday use.
- Handmade in Cornwall.
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free, Plastic-Free.
- Compostable packaging that's 100% Plastic-Free.
Cocus nucifera oil*, maranta arundinacea root powder*, magnesium hydroxide, mangifera indica seed butter, helianthus annuus seed cera, mentha piperita, citrus aurantium amara leaf oil.
Organic coconut oil, organic arrowroot, magnesium hydroxide, mango butter, sunflower wax, peppermint essential oil, petitgrain essential oil.
How to Use
- Use daily after showering. To release the balm, push the base gently into the tube lid.
- Hold the balm against your skin for 2-3 seconds to warm, then glide to apply.
- Effective all day and evening. A 75g tube should last you 2 to 3 months.
Only push out as much as you need, and close using the top.
STORAGE ADVICE: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. Our natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again if cooled.
Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect your balm's quality, and it is better than having a throw-away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
Use within 24 months of purchase. Do not use on broken skin. Discontinue use if adverse reaction occurs.
Recyclable Cardboard Tube