SBTRCT The Discovery Set (Travel/ Mini's)
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
Introduce your skin to the world of SBTRCT with this travel-friendly set of mini skincare essentials. This set includes the brand's signature gentle foaming cleanser, and moisturising facial balm, both formulated with natural ingredients to hydrate, nourish, and protect your skin. The cleanser removes dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping away your skin's natural oils. And the moisturiser locks in moisture to keep your skin soft and supple.
This set is perfect for travellers or anyone who wants to try SBTRCT's solid skincare products without committing to the full size. It's also a great gift for the skincare lover in your life.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Discovery Set Bamboo Holder
Size: 12g - Cleanser, 15g - Moisturiser. Used daily, this product will last approximately 2-4 weeks.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Cleanser: Removes impurities without stripping away natural oils with a Skin-friendly pH of 6.0.
- Moisturiser: Enriched with antioxidants to fight free radicals and prevent premature ageing, and deeply hydrates the skin without clogging pores.
- Dermatologically approved. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Palm oil free, Certified Leaping Bunny & Vegan.
- Perfect travel size.
- Make in the UK.
Gentle Foaming Cleanser
- Coconut oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, it helps to moisturise and protect the skin. It is also a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, which can help to keep the skin healthy.
- Castor Seed Oil: This oil is a natural thickener that can help to make the cleansing bar more solid and less likely to crumble. It also has emollient properties, which can help to keep the skin hydrated.
- Geraniol: This is an essential oil that has a floral scent. It can also have some additional benefits, such as moisturising the skin and reducing inflammation.
Moisturising Facial Balm
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight, non-greasy moisturising ingredient that helps improve skin hydration and texture. It's derived from plants and can help balance oil production, promote a smoother complexion, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Babassu Seed Oil: Babassu seed oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric and myristic acids, which help moisturise and soothe the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can be beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a well-known moisturiser that contains fatty acids and Vitamins, offering hydration and nourishment to the skin. It can help with dryness, flakiness, and even skin tone.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with skin regeneration, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines and promoting a more even skin tone.
- Panthenol: Also known as Provitamin B5, panthenol is a soothing and moisturising ingredient that can help improve skin hydration and promote healing.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which help protect and moisturise the skin.
- Berry Fruit Wax: A natural wax that can help to protect the skin from moisture loss. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: An extract from rosemary leaves that has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help to improve the skin's elasticity.
- Castor Seed Oil: is moisturising and helps to protect the skin from moisture loss.
Gentle Foaming Cleanser: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Aqua, Iron Oxides, CI 77491 CI 77492, CI 77499. *A blend of natural essential oils.
Moisturising Facial Balm: Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Silica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters (Olive oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Rosa Canina Fruit Seed (Rosehip) Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum*, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Fruit wax), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Sumac wax), Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables (Olive oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Aqua, Iron Oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. *A blend of natural essential
How to Use
Gentle Foaming Cleanser:
Moisturising Facial Balm:
- Start with dry skin.
- Remove the product from your bamboo pot (if you have one) using the ribbon.
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease.
- Massage over the face using your hands.
How to Store
Gentle Foaming Cleanser: Between uses, make sure your product is away from running water and does not sit on a wet surface.
Moisturising Facial Balm: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
Our Discovery Set Bamboo Holder has been developed as the perfect home for your Discovery Set. Subtly branded with a swivel lid and magnetic seal, it will keep your products out of direct sunlight, away from water between uses and looking beautiful on your bathroom shelf.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.