SBTRCT Makeup Melt
Share this product
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
This luxurious oil-to-milky emulsion dissolves makeup, pollution, and impurities, leaving your skin clean, soft, and refreshed. It is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Squalane, shea butter and glycerin work with the coconut-based surfactant to deliver this two-step, makeup-removing phenomenon.
Melting away your makeup (including waterproof mascara) and shifting daily grime, to leave skin clean and feeling soft, ready for cleansing.
The Makeup Melt is also plastic-free and domestically compostable, making it a sustainable choice for your beauty routine.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Square Diatomite Dish.
Size: 70g - used daily, this product will last approximately 10-12 weeks.
- Dissolves makeup: Removes all makeup, even waterproof mascara.
- Cleanses skin: Leaves skin clean, soft, and refreshed.
- Sustainable: Plastic-free and domestically compostable.
- Vegan: Cruelty-free & vegan.
- Gentle: Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Long-lasting: Lasts 10-12 weeks with daily use.
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight and non-greasy moisturising ingredient that helps improve skin hydration and texture. It's derived from plants and can help balance oil production, promote a smoother complexion, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a well-known moisturiser that contains fatty acids and Vitamins, offering hydration and nourishment to the skin. It can help with dryness, flakiness, and even skin tone.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with skin regeneration, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines and promoting a more even skin tone.
- Babassu Seed Oil: Babassu seed oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric and myristic acids, which help moisturise and soothe the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can be beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Panthenol: Also known as Provitamin B5, panthenol is a soothing and moisturising ingredient that can help improve skin hydration and promote healing.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which help protect and moisturise the skin.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Castor Seed Oil: is moisturising and helps to protect the skin from moisture loss.
Brassica Alcohol, Squalane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Olivate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Seed Oil (Rosehip oil), Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil (Babassu oil), Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera (Sunflower oil), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Sumac seed oil), Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Parfum*, Aqua, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol, CI 42090. *A blend of natural essential oils.
How to Use
- Start with dry skin.
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease.
- Massage over a dry face and neck, sweeping over closed eyes to lift the makeup from your skin and lashes.
- Add a little warm water to emulsify into a milk cleanser.
- Dampen a cloth and wipe off with gentle strokes.
Storage: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place. Keep away from water when not in use.
The diatomite dish has been developed from an absorbent, anti-bacterial and mould-resistant material upon which to place your Makeup Melt. This has been designed specifically to ensure the Makeup Melt stays in optimum condition.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.