Orli Warming Therapy Massage Candle
Share this product
Orli's Warming Therapy Massage Candle - the ultimate luxurious experience. This exceptional product combines the therapeutic benefits of carefully selected botanical oils and butters with the soothing power of heat. As the candle melts, it releases a sumptuously warm and decadent massage oil that penetrates deeply into the skin, providing relief from arthritic pain and inflammation while promoting relaxation.
The Warming Therapy Candle not only nourishes your skin, but it also creates a captivating and sensory atmosphere. Infused with a delightful blend of Orange, Ginger, and Frankincense essential oils, its aromatic scent enhances the overall spa-like experience. This versatile candle can be used as a massage oil, body oil, moisturiser, facial oil, or even as a bath oil. Suitable for all skin types and proudly vegan-friendly, it comes in an elegant aluminium tin with a convenient spout, making it a perfect addition to your self-care routine or a thoughtful gift. Immerse yourself in pure bliss with Orli's Warming Therapy Massage Candle and let its warmth envelop your body, mind, and soul.
As a guide, each full body massage treatment will require approximately 12ml – 18ml of melted product. 60g is between 4-6 full-body massage treatments.
- Penetrates deeply for enhanced skin benefits.
- Relieves aches, pains, and inflammation.
- Versatile: massage, body, facial, and bath oil.
- Creates a captivating, sensory atmosphere.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Vegan-friendly and plant-based formula.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is highly protective whilst it softens and lubricates the skin reducing dryness and improving skin flexibility. Used to heal and moisturise skin that has been exposed to the elements, and it is said to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping skin supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an emollient, extremely therapeutic, and helps to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal bruising and soreness. Shea butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It is also rich in vitamins A and E.
- Argan Oil: Said to have restorative and anti-age-defying effects, this oil has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry and one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. High in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil has natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties, and it is said to be very effective in fighting wrinkles. Jojoba also contains a natural anti-inflammatory called myristic acid and is therefore considered beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism. It is an excellent moisturiser rich in vitamin E and softens the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet Almond Oil is easily absorbed and serves as an excellent emollient by lending a soft glowing beautiful touch to the skin. It makes an excellent lubricant and thus aids in combating itching and inflammation. It has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: Helps to calm inflammation and has an antioxidant action. Believed to improve the use of oxygen in the tissues and increase capillary circulation.
- Orange Essential Oil: Promotes feelings of happiness and warmth when used in aromatherapy. It helps to eliminate toxins in the body and deals well with digestive issues.
- Ginger Essential Oil: Deeply stimulating, it eases aching and tired muscles and helps to boost circulation when combined with a therapeutic massage. It may also aid digestion.
- Frankincense Essential Oil: Has a deeply relaxing, sweet, woody and aromatic scent often used to promote a state of relaxation, helping to encourage deeper and slower breathing when inhaled.
Hydrogenated soyabean oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa butter), Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oils: Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil, Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) oil, Limonene, Citral, Linalool.
How to Use
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch (6mm).
- Light the candle and let the butters melt to form a pool at the edge of the container lip -melt just enough for a treatment (a little goes a long way).
- Extinguish the flame, then allow the oil to cool sufficiently so it isn't too hot before applying it to the skin.
- Drizzle the melted butters onto the skin or into a bath and massage in.
WARNING: Extinguish flame before use. Ensure melted wax has cooled sufficiently until it can comfortably be applied to the skin. For external use only. Not to be used around eyes, mucous membranes, or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For adult use only. Never leave the burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from flammable surfaces and items. Do not burn for longer than stated. This product is not a room candle and should not be treated as such.
STORAGE ADVICE: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.