Orli Sensual Therapy Massage Candle
Share this product
Indulge in a sensuous and relaxing massage with the Orli Sensual Therapy Massage Candle. This unique candle melts into a warm and nourishing massage oil, enriched with natural ingredients like cocoa butter, shea butter, jojoba oil, and sweet almond oil. These oils deeply moisturise and soften the skin, leaving it feeling silky smooth and radiant.
The Orli Sensual Therapy Massage Candle is also infused with a sensual blend of essential oils, including ylang-ylang, jasmine, and sandalwood. These oils are known for their aphrodisiac and mood-boosting properties, making them perfect for creating a romantic and intimate atmosphere.
Handcrafted in Scotland using therapeutic botanical oils and butters specially selected for these unique Massage Candles. The heated oils penetrate deeper into the skin allowing your body to relax and the heat to soothe ailments such as arthritic pain and inflammation.
As a guide, each full body massage treatment will require approximately 12ml – 18ml of melted product. 60g is between 4-6 full-body massage treatments.
- Softens and soothes the skin.
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Promotes relaxation and stress relief.
- Creates a romantic and intimate atmosphere.
- Versatile: massage, body, facial, and bath oil.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Vegan-friendly and plant-based formula.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is highly protective whilst it softens and lubricates the skin, reducing dryness and improving skin flexibility. Used to heal and moisturise skin that has been exposed to the elements, and it is said to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping skin supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an emollient, extremely therapeutic, and helps to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal bruising and soreness. Shea butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It is also rich in Vitamins A and E.
- Argan Oil: Said to have restorative and anti-age-defying effects, this oil has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry and one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. High in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all skin conditions, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil has natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties, and it is said to be very effective in fighting wrinkles. Jojoba also contains a natural anti-inflammatory called myristic acid and is therefore considered beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism. It is an excellent moisturiser rich in Vitamin E and softens the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet Almond Oil is easily absorbed and serves as an excellent emollient by lending a soft, glowing beautiful touch to the skin. It makes an excellent lubricant and thus aids in combating itching and inflammation. It has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: Helps to calm inflammation and has an antioxidant action. Believed to improve the use of oxygen in the tissues and increase capillary circulation.
- Neroli Oil: an essential oil that is extracted from the orange blossom. It has a calming and relaxing aroma and is known for its benefits for the skin. Neroli oil can reduce inflammation, improve skin tone, and reduce the appearance of scars.
- Bergamot Peel Oil: An essential oil extracted from the bergamot orange peel. It has a citrusy aroma and is known for its benefits for the skin. Bergamot peel oil can fight acne, reduce scarring, and brighten the complexion.
- Ylang-ylang flower oil: An essential oil extracted from the ylang-ylang flower. It has a sweet, floral aroma and is known for its benefits for the skin. Ylang-ylang flower oil can balance sebum production, reduce inflammation, and improve skin elasticity.
Hydrogenated soyabean oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa butter), Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential oils; Citrus aurantium amara flower (Neroli) oil, Citrus bergamia (Bergamot) peel oil, Canaga odorata (Ylang ylang) flower oil, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citral, Eygenol, Farensol, Geranoil, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
How to Use
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch (6mm).
- Light the candle and let the butters melt to form a pool at the edge of the container lip - melt just enough for a treatment (a little goes a long way).
- Extinguish the flame, then allow the oil to cool sufficiently so it isn't too hot before applying it to the skin.
- Drizzle the melted butters onto the skin or into a bath and massage in.
WARNING: Extinguish flame before use. Ensure melted wax has cooled sufficiently until it can comfortably be applied to the skin. For external use only. Not to be used around eyes, mucous membranes, or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For adult use only. Never leave the burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from flammable surfaces and items. DO NOT burn for longer than stated on the product label. This product is not a room candle and should not be treated as such.
STORAGE ADVICE: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.