Battle Green Mint Conditioner Bar
Share this product
Perfect for Normal-Oily Hair
Battle Green's fresh-scented eco-friendly Mint Solid Hair Conditioning Bar packs a punch with its natural ingredients. Its ingredients have been carefully chosen to benefit those with normal to oily hair. Working to promote shiny hair, strengthen hair roots and balance the skin's oil ability.
Unlike traditional liquid conditioners, solid conditioner bars are designed to be used on wet hair after shampooing to provide deep moisturisation and nourishment to hair strands. One little bar goes a long way and is perfect for travelling with!
The Battle Green Solid Hair Conditioner Bar is handmade in small batches, palm oil free, PETA certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan.
Each bar comes wrapped in compostable paper that has been printed with plant-based inks.
House your conditioner bar in this handy Travel Tin to keep your bar dry, protected and hygienic.
- Perfect for Normal to Oily Hair.
- Natural Vegan Ingredients.
- PETA-Certified & Cruelty-Free.
- Plastic-Free Compostable Packaging using plant-based ink.
- Handcrafted in Wales, UK.
Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*; Cetearyl alcohol; Cetyl Alcohol (derived from coconut oil); Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*; Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil; Mentha Piperita Oil; Illite; Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Oil; Kaolin; Montmorillonite; Limonene^.
*Organic ^ Occurs naturally in essential oil.
Rosemary Essential Oil: helps to prevent dandruff and promotes shiny hair.
Peppermint Essential Oil: with antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, it can help strengthen hair roots.
Green Kaolin Clay: detoxifying clay that can balance skin's sebum levels.
Organic Cocoa Butter: helps to deeply moisturise, repair and strengthen hair.
Jojoba Oil: rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamins C, B and E, copper, and zinc.
Grape Seed Oil: helps seal in moisture and prevent breakage.
Lime and Lemongrass Essential Oils: two uplifting scents that bring shine to hair with the acidity of the fruit, causing hair cuticles to lie flat and reflect more light.
How to Use
- Conditioner bars are a concentrated version of liquid conditioner.
- After shampooing, rub the conditioner bar between your wet hands to create a light coating and run your fingers through the lengths of your hair to distribute evenly.
- A little goes a long way, so build up to the right amount for you.
- Leave on for two minutes, then rinse very well with warm water.
Keep the bar stored in a storage/ travel tin or somewhere dry between uses to make it last longer.