Teddy Bear Goats Milk Soap Bar
Share this product
Make bath time even more fun for your little one with our adorable Teddy Bear Goats Milk Soap Bar! Made from locally sourced goats milk in Somerset, this soap is naturally rich in vitamin A and is suitable for all ages and all skin types, especially for sensitive skin.
Vitamin A, also known as retinol, helps break down dead skin cells, keeping the skin feeling soft and smooth. Combined with natural oils, it helps to moisturise and rejuvenate the skin, helping maintain its natural look and feel.
Certified Cruelty-free, this product comes in a cardboard box, is perfect for Adults and children, and is suitable for daily use.
- Child-friendly design, made from natural ingredients.
- Soft and gentle. For all skin types.
- Rich in Retinol.
- Cruelty-free certified/ Leaping Bunny approved
- Made in Somerset, UK.
- Packaged in a recyclable cardboard box.
- Olive oil is a natural moisturiser rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. It keeps the skin hydrated and protected from environmental damage. Olive oil is also non-comedogenic, meaning that it will not clog pores.
- Coconut oil is a natural moisturiser known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can soothe and heal irritated skin conditions, such as eczema and psoriasis. Coconut oil is very good at removing dirt and oil from the skin.
- Goat's milk is a gentle cleanser rich in nutrients, such as vitamins A, D, and E. It can moisturise and nourish the skin, reducing inflammation and redness. Goat's milk is also non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, making it a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
- Shea butter is a natural moisturiser known for its anti-ageing and healing properties. Shea butter can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, and it can also heal wounds and scars. Shea butter is also non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
Sodium olivate (Olive pomace oil), Sodium cocoate (Coconut oil), Aqua, Caprae lac (Goats milk), Sodium shea butterate (Shea butter).
How to UseWet the soap with water to make a lather in your hands. Rub and massage in to enjoy the cleaning and moisturising benefits.
When you're not using your soap, it's best to keep it out of the water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses.
Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect).
The carton is made from cardboard - fully recyclable.