Battle Green Cocoa Ginger Clay Face Mask
Share this product
Ideal for Mature Skin
Combining Organic Cocoa and Ginger into a refreshingly scented Face Mask. Experience this handcrafted and unique, uplifting blend exclusive to Battle Green. Handcrafted in Wales using 100% natural ingredients, it comes in a compostable bag- a simple and great way to give yourself 10 minutes to chill whilst looking after your skin.
Simply add a few drops of water or your favourite natural oil or yoghurt for a richer experience, and apply the mask to your skin to cleanse and moisturise.
Many face masks come in plastic pots and sachets that usually end up in landfill, taking hundreds of years to break down into micro-plastics. Make the switch to these natural and plastic-free face masks for an even more feel-good way to unwind!
This handmade Clay Mask is PETA-certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and lab safety tested. Each 50g sachet is compostable (including the label).
Store your favourite facemask in this handy Travel Tin so you always have a skin treatment available, even when travelling or away from home.
- Natural Vegan Ingredients.
- PETA-Certified & Cruelty-Free.
- Plastic-Free Compostable Packaging.
- Handcrafted in Wales, UK.
- Cleanse & Moisturise skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Kaolin*; Bentonite Clay; Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder; Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil; Theobroma Cacao Fruit Powder*; Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*; Limonene^. *Organic ^Occurs naturally in essential oil.
Organic Kaolin Clay: Absorbs sebum, prevents pore clogging, and gently draws out impurities and toxins from the pores.
Bentonite Clay: Effectively absorbs dirt and oil and can have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts.
Arrowroot Powder: Softens and soothes skin, and improves skin texture.
Organic Cocoa Powder: Rich in antioxidants, omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin C, and magnesium that help fight free radicals, heal damaged skin, and reduce fine lines.
Ginger Essential Oil: That can soothe redness and improve skin elasticity.
Aloe Vera Powder: Contains antioxidants, enzymes, vitamins A and C, and is anti-inflammatory.
How to Use
- Take a teaspoon of dry powder and add a few drops of water at a time until your desired spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Apply the face mask paste evenly to clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 5 minutes until the mask is partially dry (don't leave until it is completely dry and cracks).
- Gently remove with a wet cloth, then rinse your face to remove any remaining residue.
Tip: If you want to experiment with your treatment, try mixing it with your favourite natural oil or yoghurt for a richer experience.
Use once a week.
Each sachet has enough for between 5-8 applications.
Always do a skin test 24 hours before using a new product.