Battle Green Lavender Solid Hair Conditioner Bar
Share this product
Perfect for Dry/ Frizzy Hair
This plant-based Lavender Solid Hair Conditioning Bar from Battle Green is Natural and PETA-certified. Bring softness and radiance to your hair in a plastic-free packaged concentrated bar. Specially formulated to reduce dry scalp and ease dry hair and frizziness.
Unlike traditional liquid conditioners, solid conditioner bars are designed to be used on wet hair after shampooing to provide deep moisturisation and nourishment to hair strands. One little bar goes a long way and is perfect for travelling with!
The Battle Green Solid Hair Conditioner Bar is handmade in small batches, palm oil free, PETA certified Cruelty Free and Vegan.
Each bar comes wrapped in compostable paper that has been printed with plant-based inks.
House your conditioner bar in this handy Travel Tin to keep your bar dry, protected and hygienic.
- Natural Vegan Ingredients.
- PETA-Certified & Cruelty-Free.
- Plastic-Free Compostable Packaging using plant-based ink.
- Handcrafted in Wales, UK.
- Suitable for All Hair Types.
Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter*; Cetearyl alcohol; Cetyl Alcohol (derived from coconut oil); Simmondsia Chinensis Seed (Jojoba) Oil*; Behentrimonium Methosulfate; Vitis Vinifera Seed (Grapeseed) Oil; Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Oil; Moroccan Lava Clay; Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil; ci77007; Linalol^; Limonene^.
*Organic ^ Occurs naturally in essential oil.
Organic Cocoa Butter: Helps to deeply moisturise, repair and strengthen hair.
Jojoba Oil: Rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamins C, B and E, copper, and zinc.
Grape Seed Oil: Helps seal in moisture and prevent breakage.
Lavender Essential Oil: Combat scalp dryness.
Tea Tree Essential Oil: Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Rhassoul clay: Reduces dryness and frizz and aids detangling.
How to Use
- Conditioner bars are a concentrated version of liquid conditioner.
- After shampooing, rub the conditioner bar between your wet hands to create a light coating and run your fingers through the lengths of your hair to distribute evenly.
- A little goes a long way, so build up to the right amount for you.
- Leave on for two minutes, then rinse very well with warm water.
Keep the bar stored in a storage/ travel tin or somewhere dry between uses to make it last longer.