Battle Green Fragrance Free Chamomile Turmeric Clay Face Mask
Share this product
Ideal for Sensitive Skin
Need a Natural, Vegan, Fragrance-Free Face Mask, and want Zero-Waste? De-stress and relax with this Vegan Chamomile Turmeric Clay Face Mask from Battle Green. 100% natural and housed in a compostable bag- a simple and great way to give yourself 10 minutes to chill whilst looking after your skin.
Specially developed to be Fragrance-Free, this unique blend of natural and uplifting ingredients is expertly crafted in Wales to heal and soothe sensitive skin. Simply add a few drops of water or your favourite natural oil or yoghurt for a richer experience, and apply the mask to your skin to soothe and unwind.
Many face masks come in plastic pots and sachets that usually end up in landfill, taking hundreds of years to break down into micro-plastics. Make the switch to these natural and plastic-free face masks for an even more feel-good way to unwind!
This handmade Clay Mask is PETA-certified Vegan, Cruelty-Free, and lab safety tested. Each 50g sachet is compostable (including the label).
Store your favourite facemask in this handy Travel Tin so you always have a skin treatment available, even when travelling or away from home.
- Fragrance-Free, Essential-Oil-Free & suitable for Sensitive Skin.
- Vegan and contains natural Ingredients.
- PETA-Certified & Cruelty-Free.
- Plastic-Free Compostable Packaging.
- Handmade in Wales, UK.
- Heal & Soothe skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Kaolin*; Bentonite Clay; Maranta Arundinaceae (Arrowroot) Powder; Chamomilla Recutita Flower Powder; Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Powder; Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Powder. *Organic.
Organic Kaolin Clay: Absorbs sebum, prevents pore clogging, and gently draws out impurities and toxins from the pores.
Bentonite Clay: Effectively absorbs dirt and oil and can have a calming effect on inflamed breakouts.
Arrowroot Powder: Softens and soothes skin and improves skin texture.
Chamomile Flower Powder: A source of antioxidants that can help accelerate cell and tissue renewal.
Turmeric: Revives skin by bringing out its natural glow.
Carrot Powder: Repairs and tones the skin, reduces wrinkles and scars and improves circulation.
How to Use
- Take a teaspoon of dry powder and add a few drops of water at a time until your desired spreadable consistency is achieved.
- Apply the face mask paste evenly to clean skin, avoiding the eye area.
- Leave on for 5 minutes until the mask is partially dry (don't leave until it is completely dry and cracks).
- Gently remove with a wet cloth, then rinse your face to remove any remaining residue.
Tip: If you want to experiment with your treatment, try mixing it with your favourite natural oil or yoghurt for a richer experience.
Use once a week.
Each sachet has enough for between 5-8 applications.
Always do a skin test 24 hours before using a new product.