Battle Green Citrus Solid Hair Conditioner Bar
Share this product
Perfect for All Hair Types
Battle Green's uplifting eco-friendly Citrus Solid Hair Conditioning Bar will transport you with its lime and lemongrass essential oils. Bring smoothness and shine to your hair with the natural ingredients in plastic-free packaging. Allow the fruit oils to add smoothness and shine and work with your hair, allowing hair cuticles to lie flat and reflect more light.
Unlike traditional liquid conditioners, solid conditioner bars are designed to be used on wet hair after shampooing to provide deep moisturisation and nourishment to hair strands. One little bar goes a long way and is perfect for travelling with!
The Battle Green Solid Hair Conditioner Bar is handmade in small batches, palm oil free, PETA certified Cruelty-Free & Vegan.
Each bar comes wrapped in compostable paper that has been printed with plant-based inks.
House your conditioner bar in this handy Travel Tin to keep your bar dry, protected and hygienic.
- Natural Vegan Ingredients.
- PETA-Certified & Cruelty-Free.
- Plastic-Free Compostable Packaging using plant-based ink.
- Handcrafted in Wales, UK.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Theobroma cacao seed (cocoa) butter*; Behentrimonium methosulfate (vegetable-derived conditioning agent); Cetyl alcohol (derived from coconut oil); Simmondsia chinensis seed (jojoba) oil; Vitis vinifera seed (grape seed) oil; Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil (lemongrass essential oil); Citrus aurantifolia peel oil expressed (lime essential oil); Limonene^; Citral^; Geraniol^; Linalol^. *Organic ^ Occurs naturally in essential oil.
Organic Cocoa Butter: Helps to deeply moisturise, repair and strengthen hair.
Jojoba Oil: Rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamins C, B and E, copper, and zinc.
Grape Seed Oil: Helps seal in moisture and prevent breakage.
Lime and Lemongrass Essential Oils: Two uplifting scents that bring shine to hair with the acidity of the fruit, causing hair cuticles to lie flat and reflect more light.
How to Use
- Conditioner bars are a concentrated version of liquid conditioner.
- After shampooing, rub the conditioner bar between your wet hands to create a light coating and run your fingers through the lengths of your hair to distribute evenly.
- A little goes a long way, so build up to the right amount for you.
- Leave on for two minutes, then rinse very well with warm water.
Keep the bar stored in a storage/ travel tin or somewhere dry between uses to make it last longer.