Wild Sage + Co Herbal Balm
Share this product
Beneficial for Dry or Damaged Skin
Nourish and revitalise dry, damaged skin with Wild Sage & Co's Herbal Balm. This luxurious, multi-purpose balm is handcrafted with a blend of powerful botanicals, including lavender, rosemary, and bergamot, to soothe, heal, and protect your skin.
Wild Sage & Co's Herbal Balm is packed with the goodness of beeswax, which provides intense hydration and nourishment. It's also rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which help to repair and protect the skin barrier.
This versatile balm can be used all over the body, from your face and lips to your hands, feet, and cuticles. It's perfect for relieving dryness, cracking, and irritation. Wild Sage & Co's Herbal Balm is also ideal for use on minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Wild Sage & Co products are uniquely blended and handmade in small batches at their Wye Valley, Herefordshire studios. Contains no parabens, preservatives or artificial fragrances. Palm-oil-free and plastic-free.
- Soothes and nourishes dry and damaged skin.
- Unique blend of lavender, rosemary, and bergamot.
- Promotes healing and regeneration, and protects the skin barrier.
- Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, this Multi-purpose balm is for the face, body, and lips.
- Cruelty-free and environmentally conscious.
- Plastic-free packaging for a sustainable choice.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Herefordshire, UK.
- EV Olive oil: is a rich source of antioxidants, such as vitamin E and polyphenols, which can protect the skin from damage. It is also a good moisturiser and can soothe and soften the skin.
- Calendula: is an herb that has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It soothes and heals irritated skin, such as eczema, psoriasis, and sunburn.
- Almond oil: is a light, non-greasy oil easily absorbed by the skin. It is a good source of vitamins and fatty acids, which can nourish and protect the skin.
- Shea butter: is a rich, emollient butter that is highly moisturising. It can soften and smooth rough, dry skin.
- Beeswax: is a natural wax that helps to protect and seal the skin. It also has antibacterial properties.
- Apricot kernel oil: is a light, non-greasy oil rich in vitamins and fatty acids that can nourish and protect the skin.
- Sea buckthorn fruit oil: is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and can heal and protect the skin.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage. It can reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Lavender essential oil: has calming and relaxing properties that can soothe irritated skin and promote healing.
- Bergamot essential oil: has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can also reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Rosemary essential oil: has stimulating and invigorating properties that can also improve circulation and promote healing.
These create a herbal balm that is effective in soothing, healing, and protecting the skin.
Olea europaea (EV Olive) fruit oil, Calendula officinalis flower extract (Calendula), Prunus dulcis (Almond) oil, Organic butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter) fruit, Cera alba (Beeswax), Prunus armeniaca (Apricot kernel oil), Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn fruit oil), Tocopherol helianthus annus seed oil (Vitamin E oil), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender essential oil), Citrus aurantium bergamia peel oil (Bergamot essential oil), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary essential oil). *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
(*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils)
How to Use
Use over the body in areas of dry or damaged skin.
Always perform a patch test before use.
100% recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.