Wild Sage + Co White Clay Face Mask with Kaolin Clay for Sensitive Skin
Share this product
Beneficial for Sensitive Skin
Soothe and purify your skin with Wild Sage & Co White Clay Face Mask, a gentle yet effective mask that is perfect for sensitive skin. Made with 100% natural ingredients, including kaolin clay, this mask gently draws out impurities and toxins without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
Kaolin clay is a gentle type of clay that is known for its ability to absorb excess oil and dirt, making it ideal for oily and acne-prone skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to reduce redness and irritation.
This mask is also free from essential oils, making it a good choice for those with sensitive skin. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Wild Sage & Co products are uniquely blended and handmade in small batches at their Wye Valley, Herefordshire studios. Contains no parabens, preservatives or artificial fragrances. Palm-oil-free and plastic-free.
- Suitable for sensitive skin - essential oil free.
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells, impurities, and excess oil.
- Tightens pores and reduces inflammation.
- Improves circulation and promotes collagen production.
- Leaves the skin feeling refreshed, smooth, and radiant.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Herefordshire, UK.
- Kaolin Clay: is a gentle type of clay known for its ability to absorb excess oil and dirt, making it ideal for oily and acne-prone skin. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which can reduce redness and irritation.
- Bentonite Clay: is a powerful type of clay known for its ability to draw out toxins and impurities from the skin. It can also reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Marigold Petals: have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which can soothe and heal irritated skin. They also contain antioxidants, which can protect the skin from damage.
- Lavender Flower: has calming and soothing properties, which can reduce inflammation and redness. It is also known for its antiseptic properties, which can prevent infection.
- Matricaria Flower: (also known as chamomile) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can soothe and protect the skin. It is also known for its ability to promote healing.
Kaolin Clay, Bentonite Clay, Calendula officinialis (Marigold) Petals, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower, Chamomilla recutita (Matricaria) Flower.
How to Use
- Mix a small amount with water to form a paste and apply it to the face (avoiding contact with the eyes and mouth).
- Wait until all the Clay has dried before washing away with warm water.
TIP: adjust the amount of liquid for a thinner or thicker mask.
You chould try using yoghurt or apple cider vinegar instead of water to boost your skin.
(Start with an ACV / Water solution until you find the right strength for your skin). Clay masks can cause the blood to rise to the skin's surface. This is only temporary. However, we recommend you do a patch test before using it.
- Always do a skin test 24 hours before using a new product.
100% recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.