Wild Sage + Co Oil Cleansing Method for Oily Skin with Lavender and Rose Geranium
Beneficial for Oily Skin
Looking for a natural and effective way to cleanse your combination or oily skin? Look no further than the Wild Sage & Co Oil Cleansing Method! This unique blend of plant-based oils is specifically formulated to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping your skin of its natural oils.
The oil cleansing method is a gentle and effective way to cleanse your skin without harsh chemicals or detergents. It works by using the power of natural oils to dissolve dirt, oil, and makeup. The oils then emulsify with water, allowing them to be easily washed away.
The Wild Sage & Co Oil Cleansing Method is made with a blend of castor oil, apricot kernel oil, almond oil, jojoba oil, and rosehip seed oil. These oils are all rich in nutrients and beneficial fatty acids that nourish and soothe the skin.
Wild Sage & Co products are uniquely blended and handmade in small batches at their Wye Valley, Herefordshire studios. Contains no parabens, preservatives or artificial fragrances. Palm-oil-free and plastic-free.
- Gently cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural oils.
- Dissolves dirt, oil, and makeup and nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Helps to balance oil production and reduces the appearance of pores and blackheads.
- Promotes skin elasticity and collagen production, and balances oil production.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Herefordshire, UK.
- Sweet Almond Oil: is a lightweight oil easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins E and D and essential fatty acids. Sweet almond oil can cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and moisturise the skin.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: is a lightweight oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins A and E and essential fatty acids. Apricot kernel oil can cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and moisturise the skin. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Castor Oil: is a thicker oil often used in combination with other oils. It is rich in ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Castor oil can cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and unclog pores.
- Jojoba Oil: is a unique oil similar in structure to the skin's natural sebum. It is easily absorbed by the skin and can balance oil production. Jojoba oil can also cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and moisturise the skin.
- Grapeseed Oil: is a lightweight oil that is rich in vitamins E and C, as well as antioxidants. Grapeseed oil can cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and moisturise the skin. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: is a lightweight oil rich in vitamins A, C, and E, as well as essential fatty acids. Rosehip seed oil can cleanse the skin, remove makeup, and moisturise the skin. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and regenerative properties.
- Vitamin E Oil: is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from damage. It can also moisturise the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavender essential oil: is known for its calming and relaxing properties. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Lavender essential oil can soothe irritated skin and reduce redness.
- Rose geranium essential oil: is an essential oil known for its calming and relaxing properties. It is a natural anti-inflammatory and antiseptic. Rose geranium essential oil can balance oil production and reduce the appearance of pores.
The ingredients in this cleansing method oil offer a variety of benefits for the skin. They can help to cleanse, nourish, protect, and soothe the skin. This oil is ideal for all skin types.
Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot Kernel) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip Seed) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential) Oil, Pelargonium Rosa (Rose Geranium) Oil, *Eugenol, *Citral, *Geraniol, *Linalool, *Benzyl benzoate, *Citronellol, *Limonene
*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils
How to Use
- Pour a little oil into the palm of your hand and massage firmly but gently into the skin, always moving upwards.
- Massage for 2 minutes, and then let the oil sit on your face for 30 seconds or more.
- Apply a warm wet face cloth to your face and hold it there for 10-15 seconds. Slowly begin to wipe off.
- Rinse your face cloth and repeat until you’ve wiped all the oil off your skin.
100% recyclable aluminium bottle and lid.