Wild Sage + Co Green Clay Face Mask with Lavender, Palmarosa & Cedarwood
Share this product
Beneficial for Oily, Acneic and Blemish-Prone Skin
Deep cleanse and detoxify your skin with the Wild Sage & Co Green Clay and Kelp Face Mask. This all-natural mask is made with green clay, kelp, and essential oils of lavender, palmarosa, and cedarwood.
Green clay is a highly absorbent clay that helps to draw out impurities from the skin's pores. It is also rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and bentonite, which are beneficial for skin health.
Kelp is a type of seaweed that is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It is also a natural anti-inflammatory. Kelp helps to soothe and nourish the skin, and it can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
The essential oils in the Wild Sage & Co Green Clay and Kelp Face Mask are also beneficial for skin health. Lavender oil is calming and soothing, palmarosa oil is balancing and clarifying, and cedarwood oil is antiseptic and antifungal.
Wild Sage & Co products are uniquely blended and handmade in small batches at their Wye Valley, Herefordshire studios. Contains no parabens, preservatives or artificial fragrances. Palm-oil-free and plastic-free.
- Unique blend beneficial for Oily, Acneic & Blemish-Prone Skin.
- Deep cleanses and detoxifies the skin while removing impurities from the pores
- Soothes and nourishes the skin
- Balances the skin's oil production
- No parabens, preservatives or fragrances.
- 100% Natural ingredients, Vegan, Cruelty-free, Palm oil-free.
- Handmade in Herefordshire, UK.
- French clay: is a highly absorbent clay that helps to draw out impurities from the skin's pores. It is rich in minerals such as calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and bentonite, which are beneficial for skin health.
- Kelp: is rich in antioxidants and vitamins. It is a natural anti-inflammatory. Kelp soothes and nourishes the skin, and it can also help to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cedarwood oil: is antiseptic and antifungal. It can reduce inflammation and acne breakouts. Cedarwood oil can also balance the skin's oil production.
- Lavender essential oil: is calming and soothing. It can reduce redness and irritation. Lavender essential oil is also beneficial for acne-prone skin.
- Palmarosa essential oil: is balancing and clarifying. It can reduce the appearance of pores and blemishes. Palmarosa essential oil is also beneficial for oily and acne-prone skin.
These create a clay face mask that deep cleanses and detoxifies the skin while soothing and nourishing it.
Green Ultra Ventilated Argiletz (French) Clay, Kelp, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood Oil), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender Essential Oil), Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa Essential Oil). *Linalool,*Limonene, *Farnesol, *Geraniol,*Citral
*Naturally occurring in Essential Oils
How to Use
- Mix a small amount with water to form a paste and apply it to the face (avoiding contact with the eyes and mouth).
- Wait until all the Clay has dried before washing away with warm water.
TIP: Adjust the amount of liquid for a thinner or thicker mask
You could try using yoghurt or apple cider vinegar instead of water to boost your skin.
(Start with an ACV / Water solution until you find the right strength for your skin). Clay masks can cause the blood to rise to the skin's surface. This is only temporary. However, we recommend you do a patch test before using it.
Always do a skin test 24 hours before using a new product.
100% recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.