UpCircle Natural Body Cream with Date Seeds
Share this product
Award - 2020 Get the Gloss. Beauty & Wellbeing Awards. WINNER.
Suitable for all Skin Types
Looking for a natural body cream that is both hydrating and sustainable? Look no further than UpCircle's Natural Body Cream with Date Seeds. This rich and creamy cream is made with upcycled date seed extract, which is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains shea butter, cocoa butter, linseed oil, and olive oil to nourish and protect the skin.
This body cream is perfect for all skin types, including dry, sensitive, and irritated skin. It is quickly absorbed and leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple. It is also vegan and cruelty-free, and made in the UK with sustainable packaging.
Multi-award-winning brand UpCircle is a leader in upcycling ingredients for use in natural skincare. A Certified B Corp Business, all their products are Certified Vegan, with Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free Approved.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin while soothing dry and irritated skin.
- Reduces inflammation and redness.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and supple.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Made in the UK.
- Certified Organic, 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
- Sunflower seed oil: is a rich source of vitamin E and fatty acids, which hydrates and nourishes the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties, which can soothe irritated skin.
- Shea butter: is a natural moisturiser rich in vitamins A, E, and F. It can protect the skin from the sun and other environmental stressors. It is non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog pores.
- Cocoa butter: is a natural moisturiser rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can soften and smooth the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Date seed extract: is a rich source of antioxidants, which help to protect the skin from free radical damage. It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Lemon peel oil: is a natural astringent that can cleanse the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. It has antibacterial properties, which can prevent acne breakouts.
- Rosemary leaf oil: is a natural stimulant that can help to improve circulation and promote cell regeneration. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Linseed oil: is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for healthy skin. It can hydrate and nourish the skin, and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Olive fruit oil is a natural moisturiser rich in vitamins A, E, and K. It can help protect the skin from the sun and other environmental stressors. It is also non-comedogenic.
- Aloe vera leaf extract: is a natural moisturiser rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It can hydrate and soothe the skin and reduce the appearance of inflammation and redness.
These ingredients are beneficial for body moisturising creams. They can hydrate, nourish, and protect the skin and reduce the appearance of blemishes and signs of ageing.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Coco Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**. *Organically grown ingredients. **Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
How to Use
- Apply morning or evening to clean, dry skin.
- Massage gently into the skin in circular motions.
100% recyclable cardboard box with Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid.