UpCircle Kaolin Clay Face Mask
Share this product
Award - 2022 CEW UK, Responsible Beauty WINNER.
Award - 2021 Natural Health. Beauty Awards. FINALIST.
Award - 2021 Beauty Shortlist Awards. EDITOR'S CHOICE.
Suitable for all skin types.
The UpCircle Kaolin Clay Face Mask is a multi-award-winning, gently detoxifying clay face mask that fights blackheads, minimises pores, and prevents breakouts. It is made with finely ground powder from discarded olive stones, a natural by-product of the olive oil industry. Olive powder is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, making it ideal for soothing and protecting the skin.
The Kaolin Clay Face Mask also contains coconut powder and baobab oil to nourish and moisturise the skin. Coconut powder is a natural exfoliant that helps to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin. Baobab oil is rich in vitamins and fatty acids that help to hydrate and protect the skin.
This face mask is suitable for all skin types and is gentle enough to be used up to three times a week.
The UpCircle Kaolin Clay Face Mask is a natural and sustainable way to detoxify, clarify, and nourish your skin. It is also vegan and cruelty-free and packaged in recycled materials.
Multi-award-winning brand UpCircle is a leader in upcycling ingredients for use in natural skincare. A Certified B Corp Business, all their products are Certified Vegan, with Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free Approved.
- Removes dirt, oil, and impurities while detoxifying and purifying the skin.
- Fights blackheads and breakouts and minimises the appearance of pores.
- Soothes and protects the skin and hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Made in the UK.
- Certified Organic, 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
- Kaolin is a type of clay known for its ability to absorb oil and impurities from the skin. It is a natural exfoliant that can remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, smoother skin.
- Coconut milk powder is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids essential for healthy skin. It is also a natural moisturiser and cleanser.
- Olive leaf powder is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It is also known for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Shea butter is a natural moisturiser rich in vitamins and fatty acids. It is also known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Cocoa butter is a natural moisturiser rich in antioxidants and fatty acids. It is also known for its ability to improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Baobab seed oil is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids essential for healthy skin. It is also known for its moisturising and healing properties.
- Lemon peel oil is a natural astringent that can tighten the pores and reduce the appearance of oiliness. It is known for its antibacterial and brightening properties.
- Linseed oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids essential for healthy skin. It is known for its moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that can protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It is also known for its healing and moisturising properties.
- Plai root oil is a natural anti-inflammatory and analgesic oil. It is used to soothe and relieve irritated skin.
- Cedarwood bark oil is a natural antiseptic and astringent oil. It is used to treat acne and other skin conditions.
- Turmeric root oil is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory oil. It is used to treat acne, eczema, and other skin conditions.
The ingredients in this kaolin clay face mask offer a wide range of benefits for the skin. They can cleanse, exfoliate, detoxify, moisturise, nourish, and protect the skin.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Kaolin, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Powder*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter*, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Sucrose Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Zingiber Cassumunar (Plai) Root Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil, Lactic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Coco Glucoside, Coconut Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, ^Limonene, ^Citral, ^Linalool, ^Geraniol. *Organically grown ingredients; ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
How to Use
- Apply mask to clean, dry skin. Apply a thin layer using your fingertips and relax for ten minutes as it dries.
- Rinse with warm water or a damp cloth to reveal fresh, cleansed skin.
- Suitable for use once or twice a week.
100% recyclable cardboard box with Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid.