UpCircle Coffee Body Scrub with Peppermint
Share this product
Award - 2021 Beauty Shortlist Awards. Editors Choice.
Award - Psychologies Real Eco. Eco Champion.
UpCircle Vegan Body Scrub with Peppermint, a natural and sustainable way to exfoliate and moisturise your skin. This scrub is made with upcycled Arabica coffee grounds, sea salt, eucalyptus oil, and coconut oil, all known for their skin-loving properties.
The coffee grounds in this scrub gently exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing the soft, smooth skin underneath. Sea salt helps to detoxify the skin and improve circulation. Eucalyptus oil is invigorating and refreshing, while coconut oil deeply moisturises and nourishes the skin.
Peppermint oil is added to this scrub for its cooling and stimulating properties. It can help relieve muscle aches and pains, and it can also improve alertness and focus.
Multi-award-winning brand UpCircle is a leader in upcycling ingredients for use in natural skincare. A Certified B Corp Business, all their products are Certified Vegan, with Leaping Bunny Cruelty-Free Approved.
- Removes dry, dead skin cells and leaves skin soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Improves circulation and nourishes and hydrates the skin
- Natural body exfoliator to scrub and moisturise your skin.
- Invigorating peppermint scent.
- Made with re-purposed coffee grounds from artisan cafes.
- Made in the UK.
- Certified Organic, 100% Natural, Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- 100% recyclable cardboard box.
- Coffee seed powder: is a natural exfoliant that removes dead skin cells, revealing smoother, brighter skin. It also contains antioxidants that can help to protect the skin from damage.
- Shea butter: is a rich moisturiser that soften and hydrate the skin. It also contains anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties.
- Coconut fruit oil: is a moisturiser that is quickly absorbed by the skin. It also contains fatty acids that can repair and protect the skin barrier.
- Peppermint oil: has a cooling and refreshing effect on the skin. It can also improve circulation and reduce inflammation.
- Orange peel oil: is a natural astringent that can tighten the skin and reduce the appearance of pores. It also contains vitamin C, which brightens the skin and reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
- Eucalyptus leaf oil: has a refreshing and invigorating scent. It also relieves congestion and clears the sinuses.
99% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Powder, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Natural constituent of essential oils listed
How to Use
- Using a Cosmetic Wooden Spatula, mix the scrub in the jar before applying it to damp skin in circular motions.
- Leave for a few moments before washing off with water.
This scrub can be used up to three times per week.
100% recyclable cardboard box with Glass Jar and Aluminium Lid.