Sweyn Forkbeard Moustache Wax
Share this product
Keep your moustache in place and smelling great with this 100% natural and organic moustache wax from Sweyn Forkbeard. Made with a blend of beeswax, castor oil, and shea butter, this wax provides a firm hold without being too sticky or stiff. It is also enriched with vitamin E and scented with a refreshing blend of cedarwood, scotch pine needle, and ylang-ylang essential oils.
This wax is perfect for all moustache styles, from the classic handlebar to the more modern Dali. It is also safe for daily use, even on sensitive skin.
Sweyn Forkbeard products are handcrafted in small batches in London, UK, by their master blender. Sweyn Forkbeard is an ecologically concerned company that exclusively uses 100% organic ingredients that have been ethically obtained.
- 100% natural and organic ingredients
- Firm hold without being sticky or stiff
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Scented with cedarwood, scotch pine needle, and ylang-ylang essential oils
- Safe for daily use, even on sensitive skin
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Handmade in small batches in the UK.
- Beeswax: Beeswax is a natural wax that has moisturising properties, which can help to keep the moustache hydrated and prevent it from becoming dry and brittle.
- Castor oil: Castor oil is a moisturiser that helps to keep the moustache hair soft and hydrated. It also helps to promote hair growth.
- Shea butter: Shea butter is a good emollient and helps to soften and protect the skin. It also helps to prevent the moustache hair from becoming brittle.
- Cedarwood essential oil: Cedarwood essential oil is a woody, earthy oil that has a calming effect. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety, and it can also help to improve sleep.
- Scotch pine needle essential oil: Scotch pine needle essential oil is a refreshing, invigorating oil that has astringent properties. It can help to tighten the skin and reduce oil production. It can also help to prevent dandruff and other scalp conditions.
- Ylang Ylang essential oil: Ylang Ylang essential oil is a floral, sweet oil that has a relaxing effect. It can help to reduce stress and anxiety, and it can also help to improve sleep.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin and hair from damage. It can also help to keep the moustache hair soft and healthy.
These are just some of the benefits of the ingredients you mentioned for use in a moustache wax. When combined, these ingredients can help create a moisturising wax, conditioning, and styling. They can also help to promote hair growth and prevent dandruff and other scalp conditions.
IngredientsBeeswax, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Cedarwood, Scotch Pine Needle essential oil, Ylang Ylang essential oil, Vitamin E.
How to Use
Scrape a small bead of our moustache wax with the back of your thumbnail. Rub it between your thumb and index finger until wax melts. Gently work the wax through your moustache and style it.
Aluminium Tin and Lid