Sweyn Forkbeard Beard Butter British Gentleman
Nourish and style your beard with this all-natural beard butter.
This beard butter is made with a blend of 100% organic ingredients, including shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, almond oil, and coconut oil. It is enriched with vitamin E and scented with a refreshing blend of cedarwood, scotch pine needles, and ylang-ylang essential oils.
The beard butter helps to soften and moisturise your beard, making it easier to style. It also helps to prevent beardruff and dandruff. The natural ingredients are gentle on your skin, making this beard butter suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
Use the beard butter daily to keep your beard looking its best.
Sweyn Forkbeard products are handcrafted in small batches in London, UK, by their master blender. Sweyn Forkbeard is an ecologically concerned company that exclusively uses 100% organic ingredients that have been ethically obtained.
- Nourishes and softens the beard.
- Prevents beardruff and dandruff.
- Made with 100% organic ingredients.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Scented with cedarwood, scotch pine needle, and ylang-ylang essential oils.
- Vegan and cruelty-free.
- Handmade in the UK.
- Shea Butter is a natural emollient that helps to soften and moisturise the skin and beard. It also has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that can help to protect the skin from damage.
- Cocoa butter is another emollient that is also rich in antioxidants. It can help to hydrate and protect the skin, and it also has a slightly stimulating effect that can help to promote beard growth.
- Mango butter is a rich source of vitamins A and C, which are essential for healthy skin and hair. It also contains fatty acids that help to moisturise and protect the skin.
- Almond oil is a light oil that is easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins E and A, which help to protect the skin from damage.
- Cedarwood oil has a woodsy scent and is known for its astringent and antiseptic properties. It can help to reduce dandruff and itchiness, and it can also help to promote beard growth.
- Pine leaf oil has a fresh, invigorating scent and is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties. It can help to keep the skin and beard clean and free of bacteria and fungi.
- Rosemary leaf oil has a strong, herbaceous scent and is known for its stimulating and invigorating properties. It can help to promote blood circulation to the skin, which can help to promote beard growth.
- Ylang Ylang flower has a sweet, floral scent and is known for its relaxing and calming properties. It can help to relieve stress and anxiety, which can contribute to beard growth.
Overall, these ingredients are all beneficial for use in beard butter. They can help to soften, moisturise, and protect the skin and beard, and they can also promote beard growth.
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Theobroma cacao seed (Cocoa) butter, Mangifera indica seed (Mango) butter, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Almond) oil, Caprylic/ capric triglyceride (Coconut) oil, Cerdrus atlantica (Cedarwood) oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) leaf oil, Rosmarius officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Canangaodorata (Ylang Ylang) flower, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
How to Use
Scrape a pea-sized amount of our beard butter with your finger or the back of your thumbnail. Put it in your palm and rub your hands together until our beard butter fully liquifies. Evenly apply it on your beard. Longer beards may require a little more beard butter.
Reusable and Recyclable Aluminium Lid and Jar