Sknfed Organic Body Cream with Raspberry Seed Extract
Share this product
Suitable for all Skin Types including Sensitive Skin
Nourish and protect your skin with our Sknfed Organic Body Cream, formulated with Raspberry Seed Oil, rich in Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that protects your skin. It is also known to contain up to 83% essential fatty acids, which can help improve the texture and appearance of your skin.
This luxurious cream is made with certified organic ingredients, including raspberry seed extract, shea butter, and coconut oil. The perfect after-washing body moisturiser to soothe and comfort dry skin, lock in moisture and keep the skin looking healthy and youthful.
Sknfed's Organic Body Cream is perfect for all skin types, and it is gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. It is also non-comedogenic, so it won't clog pores.
Wonderfully handmade in London, using Organic Ingredients, 100% Vegan Certified, with Recyclable Packaging. Sknfed has designed this revitalising and nourishing body cream, "allowing nature to feed your skin".
- Revitalising and nourishing body cream to comfort dry skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Rich but lightweight, moisturising & hydrating formula.
- Sulfate-free & paraben-free.
- Made in the UK.
- Palm oil free, Organic, Cruelty-free & Vegan.
- Perfect travel size.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: is a lightweight, non-comedogenic oil that is rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can help to moisturise and protect the skin without clogging pores.
- Coconut Oil: is a solid oil that is rich in fatty acids. It can help to cleanse and condition the skin.
- Shea Butter: is a solid butter that is rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can help to cleanse and moisturise the skin.
- Glycerin: is a humectant that attracts and retains moisture in the skin. It can help to keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness.
- Cocao Seed Butter: is a solid butter that is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. It can help to cleanse, moisturise, and protect the skin.
- Thymus Hiemalis Leaf Oil: is an essential oil that has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It can help to protect the skin from infection and inflammation.
Aloe Leaf: is a natural ingredient that has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. It can help to calm and soothe irritated skin.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage.
- Almond Oil: is a lightweight oil that is rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It can help to cleanse and moisturise the skin.
- Rosehip Fruit Oil: is a natural oil that is rich in fatty acids and antioxidants. It can help to hydrate and moisturise the skin.
Aqua, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter*, rubus idaeus seed oil, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter*, coco-glucoside, sucrose stearate, coconut alcohol, thymus hiemalis leaf oil, benzyl alcohol, aloe barbadensis (aloe) leaf juice powder*, xanthan gum, tocopherol (Vitamin E), prunus amygdalus dulcis (almond) oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil*, dehydroacetic acid, citral, limonene, geraniol, linalool, citronellol, eugenol.
*Organic Ingredients, 84.72% Organic
How to Use
Apply morning or evening to clean dry skin. Massage gently into the skin.
Storage: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse with water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep away from reach of children.
Recyclable paper pouch with a recyclable plastic insert and an aluminium screw lid.