Silvan Soothe Face Cream for Sensitive Skin
Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
Silvan Skincare Soothe Face Cream is a gentle, ultra-hydrating moisturiser that is perfect for normal and sensitive skin. It is made with a blend of organic and natural ingredients, including rosehip oil, shea butter, and aloe vera, to soothe, nourish, and protect the skin.
Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins A and C, which help to repair and protect the skin barrier. Shea butter is a deeply moisturising and nourishing ingredient that helps to keep the skin soft and supple. Aloe vera is a calming and soothing ingredient that helps to reduce inflammation and redness.
Silvan Skincare Soothe Face Cream is also free from harsh chemicals, such as parabens, silicones, and mineral oils.
Silvan Skincare is handmade on the Welsh borders with organic oils to naturally nurture, calm and balance your skin. Certified cruelty-free with the Leaping Bunny Programme and registered with the Vegan Society, Silvan Skincare is serious about its impact on the environment and nature.
- Soothes and calms sensitive skin and reduces inflammation and redness.
- Deeply hydrates and nourishes the skin while protecting the skin barrier.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and radiant.
- Suitable for all skin types, including normal, sensitive, and dry skin
- 100% Natural ingredients, Fragrance Free & Vegan.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Wales.
- Apricot kernel oil: is a light, non-greasy oil rich in vitamins A and E. It is known for its moisturising and anti-ageing properties.
- Rosehip fruit oil: is an oil rich in vitamins A and E. It is also a good source of essential fatty acids. Rosehip oil is known for its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Safflower seed oil: is a lightweight oil that is high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that is important for skin health. Safflower seed oil is known for its ability to moisturise and balance the skin.
- Cocoa seed butter: is a rich, creamy butter high in fatty acids and antioxidants. Cocoa seed butter is known for its ability to deeply moisturise and nourish the skin.
- Moringa seed oil: is a lightweight oil rich in vitamins and minerals. It is also a good source of antioxidants. Moringa seed oil is known for its ability to moisturise, protect, and nourish the skin.
- Mandarin peel oil: is an essential oil extracted from the mandarin orange peel. It has a citrusy aroma and is known for its uplifting and invigorating properties. Mandarin peel oil is also known for reducing inflammation and improving skin circulation.
- Lavender oil: is an essential oil extracted from the lavender plant. It has a calming and relaxing aroma and is known for its soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Lavender oil is also known for promoting wound healing and reducing the appearance of scars.
- Vitamin E oil: oil is a natural antioxidant that protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It is also known for promoting wound healing and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Everlasting flower oil: is an essential oil extracted from the everlasting flower plant. It has a warm, herbaceous aroma and is known for its anti-inflammatory and regenerative properties. Everlasting flower oil is also known for its ability to reduce the appearance of scars and hyperpigmentation.
- Sunflower seed oil: is a lightweight oil that is high in linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid that is important for skin health. Sunflower seed oil is also a good source of vitamin E. Sunflower seed oil is known for its ability to moisturise, protect, and nourish the skin.
These ingredients can help to moisturise, nourish, protect, and regenerate the skin, as well as reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Aqua, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil*, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil*, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin*, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter*, Cetearyl alcohol, Saccharide isomerate, Moringa oleifera (Moringa) seed oil*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E oil), Helichrysum angustifolium (Everlasting) flower oil*, Salicylic acid, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Sorbic acid, Citric acid, Sodium citrate, Benzyl alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin.
*organic, °natural component of essential oil
How to Use
- Use as a face and décolletage moisturiser and make-up base.
- Press gently onto the skin after cleansing.
Tips: For hygiene reasons, use a Cosmetic Wooden Spatula to scoop out the cream you desire.
100% recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.