Silvan Mama's Balm
Award: 2023 Green Bambini Baby Awards. Gold
Award: 2019 The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards. GOLD AWARD - Baby & Child - Best Baby Balm - BEST BUY - Pregnancy
Silvan Skincare Mama's Balm is a multi-purpose vegan balm perfect for expectant mothers, new mothers, and even babies. Its gentle and healing properties help to ease stretch marks, relieve dry spots, heal sore nipples, and protect the baby's bottom.
This balm is made with a blend of organic and sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients, including shea butter, cocoa butter, calendula, and chamomile. These ingredients are known for their nourishing, soothing, and healing properties.
This makes it a safe and gentle option for even the most sensitive skin.
Silvan Skincare is handmade on the Welsh borders with organic oils to naturally nurture, calm and balance your skin. Certified cruelty-free with the Leaping Bunny Programme and registered with the Vegan Society, Silvan Skincare is serious about its impact on the environment and nature.
- A multi-purpose Vegan Mama's skin balm suitable for expectant mums, new mums and even babies.
- Soothes and protects the skin.
- Relieves dry spots, heals sore nipples and protects baby's bottom.
- 100% Natural ingredients, Fragrance Free & Vegan.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Wales.
- Apricot kernel oil: is a lightweight oil easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins A and E, essential for healthy skin. Apricot kernel oil can moisturise the skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and improve skin elasticity.
- Olive fruit oil: is a rich and nourishing oil that is also easily absorbed by the skin. It is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and K and antioxidants. Olive fruit oil can moisturise the skin, protect it from environmental damage, and reduce inflammation.
- Jojoba seed oil: is rich in vitamins A and E, as well as fatty acids. Jojoba seed oil can moisturise the skin, balance oil production, and reduce the appearance of acne.
- Shea butter: is rich in vitamins A, E, and F, as well as fatty acids. Shea butter can moisturise the skin, protect it from environmental damage, and heal wounds.
- Pawpaw seed oil: is a rich and nourishing oil extracted from the seeds of the papaya fruit. It is rich in vitamins A, C, and E and essential fatty acids. Pawpaw seed oil can moisturise the skin, reduce inflammation, and promote wound healing.
- Candelilla cera: is a plant-based wax that can protect the skin from environmental damage.
- Vitamin E: is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It can also improve skin hydration and reduce inflammation.
- Mandarin peel oil: is a citrus essential oil known for its uplifting and calming aroma. It is rich in vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from damage.
- Sunflower seed oil: is a lightweight oil rich in vitamins A, D, and E. It can moisturise the skin and protect it from environmental damage.
- Neroli flower oil: is a citrus essential oil known for its calming and relaxing aroma. It is rich in vitamin C, which is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damage.
- Chamomile flower oil: is an essential oil known for its calming and soothing properties. It can reduce inflammation and promote wound healing.
- Calendula flower extract: is a plant extract known for its anti-inflammatory and wound-healing properties. It can soothe irritated skin and promote the healing of minor cuts and scrapes.
These ingredients are beneficial for both the mother and the baby. They can help to moisturise the skin, protect it from damage, and promote healing.
Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Carica papaya (Pawpaw) seed oil, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) cera, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Citrus aurantium (Neroli) flower oil, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract, D-limonene°, Linalol°, Geraniol°, Farnesol°.
*Organic, °Natural component of essential oil.
How to Use
- Use to soothe dry skin and repair sore skin before and after pregnancy. Suitable for both mama and baby.
- Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, and massage gently into the skin.
Tip: take time out to massage legs and tummies for softer skin and relaxation.
- For stretch marks: Apply the balm to affected areas twice daily, morning and evening. Massage gently until absorbed.
- For dry spots: Apply the balm to dry spots on the skin, such as the elbows, knees, and heels. Massage gently until absorbed.
- For sore nipples: Apply the balm to sore nipples after each feeding. Allow the balm to air dry before putting on a bra.
- For baby's bottom: Apply the balm to baby's bottom after each nappy change. This will help to prevent nappy rash.
100% recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.