Silvan Breathe Balm with Eucalyptus & Camphor
Naturally Soothes and Clears Congestion
Silvan Skincare Breathe Balm is a natural and effective way to soothe and clear congestion. It is made with a blend of essential oils that are known for their decongestant and anti-inflammatory properties, including eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, and lavender oil.
This balm is perfect for use when you have a cold, the flu, or allergies. Simply apply a small amount of the balm to your chest, throat, and temples, and inhale deeply. The essential oils will help to open up your airways and reduce inflammation.
Silvan Skincare Breathe Balm is also a great way to improve your sleep quality. Apply a small amount of the balm to your chest and temples before bed, and the calming essential oils will help you to relax and fall asleep quickly.
This balm is made with all-natural ingredients and is vegan and cruelty-free. It is also free from artificial fragrances, parabens, and other harsh chemicals.
Silvan Skincare is handmade on the Welsh borders with organic oils to naturally nurture, calm and balance your skin. Certified cruelty-free with the Leaping Bunny Programme and registered with the Vegan Society, Silvan Skincare is serious about its impact on the environment and nature.
- Soothes and clears congestion
- Improves sleep quality
- 100% Natural ingredients, Fragrance Free & Vegan.
- Free of parabens, preservatives, artificial fragrances, and palm oil.
- Plastic-Free, Cruelty-Free.
- Handmade in small batches for exceptional quality in Wales.
- Apricot kernel oil: This oil is rich in vitamins A and E, antioxidants that can help protect the skin from damage. It is also a good source of fatty acids, which can moisturise and nourish the skin.
- Olive fruit oil: is a good source of antioxidants, as well as fatty acids. It can also reduce inflammation.
- Jojoba seed oil: is a non-comedogenic oil, meaning it will not clog pores. It is also a good source of vitamin E and fatty acids.
- Shea butter: is a rich moisturiser that can help to soothe and protect the skin. It is also a good source of vitamins A and E.
- Paw paw seed oil: is a good source of fatty acids and antioxidants. It can also soothe and protect the skin.
- Oat extract: is a good source of antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. It can also soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can help to protect the skin from damage. It is also a good moisturiser.
- Sunflower seed oil: is a good source of vitamin E and fatty acids. It can also moisturise and protect the skin.
- Eucalyptus leaf oil: is a powerful decongestant that can help to open up the airways and relieve congestion. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Rosemary leaf oil: is a decongestant that can help to relieve congestion. It also has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
- Peppermint oil: is a refreshing oil that can help to clear the head and relieve congestion. It also has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Rosemary leaf extract: has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It can also help to soothe and protect the skin.
These ingredients can provide a variety of benefits, including:
Soothing and protecting the skin, relieving congestion, reducing inflammation, moisturising the skin and providing antioxidants.
Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil*, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil*, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter*, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) cera, Carica papaya (Paw paw) seed oil, Avena sativa kernel (Oat) extract*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil*, Eucalyptus smithii (Eucalyptus) leaf oil, Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract*, D-limonene°, Linalol°.
*Organic, °Natural component of essential oil.
How to Use
Use to soothe and clear congestion or as an invigorating rub.
Scoop out about a teaspoon of balm, rub together in palms, massage gently into temples, chest, back and feet.
Top tip: Take some deep inhalations of the balm during application to double up the benefits of the aromas.
100% recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid.