Scence After Sun Body Moisturiser
Share this product
Award: Finalist - 2021 Natural Health Beauty Awards
Seen a little too much sun? Is your skin just a bit too hot and pink? Then this wonderful after-sun cream from Scence, with its natural blend of oils and butters, will help to cool and soothe skin from the damaging after-effects of the sun.
Handmade in Cornwall, this 100% cardboard tube and plastic-free after-sun body moisturiser is the perfect antidote for keeping the skin nourished and moisturised after a dose of the summer sun.
A gentle blend of jojoba oil, mango butter, and essential oils combines to form a thick and rich balm that is softening and soothing. Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B to help skin repair and damage control. Mango Butter is an effective moisturiser that helps soften the skin; rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin C, mango butter protects the skin from stressors like sunlight and pollution that lead to damage and premature ageing.
Enjoy this wonderfully handcrafted balm that is vegan, cruelty-free and poured into plastic-free, recyclable packaging.
- Rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Boosted with natural butters to aid skin repair and protect from further sun damage.
- Blended with natural oils and butters, wonderfully scented and free from harmful chemicals.
- Vegan, Cruelty-free and Handmade in Cornwall, UK.
- 100% Plastic-Free, Compostable & Recyclable.
- Coconut oil helps to hydrate and soothe the skin. It also has antibacterial and antifungal properties, which can help to prevent infection.
- Mango seed butter is rich in vitamins and minerals. It helps to protect the skin from further damage and promotes healing.
- Sunflower wax has moisturising properties and helps to give the balm a smooth texture.
- Jojoba oil is a natural oil that helps to hydrate and balance the skin's natural oil production.
- Lavender essential oil is a calming and relaxing oil that can help to reduce inflammation and pain.
- Peppermint essential oil is a cooling and refreshing oil that can help to soothe sunburned skin.
- Chamomile essential oil is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant oil that can help to reduce redness and irritation.
Cocus nucifera (coconut) oil*, mangifera indica (mango) seed butter, helianthus annuus seed cera (sunflower wax), simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender essential) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint essential) oil, anthemis nobilis flower (chamomile flower essential) oil, limonene**, linalool**
(*organic ingredients, ** naturally occur in essential oils)
How to Use
To open from new, rotate the top and bottom in opposite directions to break the safety seal. To free the balm, push the base firmly into the tube lid. Use daily after showering. Warm the balm stick against your skin for 2-3 seconds to melt, then glide over skin. Massage into all areas of the body apart from the face and neck.
Only push out as much as you need, and close using the top.
Care: Please look after your product by storing it in a cool, dry place. These natural balms will soften in warm temperatures above 30 degrees but will become firm again when cooled.
Your paper container tube or jar may darken with the natural oils of your balm as you use it, developing a deeper patina. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of your balm. It's better than having a throw-away plastic container. You can recycle or compost after use.
Recyclable Cardboard Tube