SBTRCT Vitamin C Booster
Share this product
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
Upgrade your skincare routine with the SBTRCT Vitamin C Booster, a powerful antioxidant solid bar format serum that helps to brighten and even skin tone, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and protect the skin from environmental damage.
This award-winning serum is made with a concentrated blend of Vitamin C, rosehip oil, and sea buckthorn oil. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from free radical damage. Rosehip oil is rich in essential fatty acids and vitamins, which help to nourish and hydrate the skin. Sea buckthorn oil is another great source of antioxidants, as well as Vitamins A and E.
Together, these ingredients work to create this ground-breaking, world-first solid serum that is both effective and gentle. The SBTRCT Vitamin C Booster is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Bamboo Pot for Vitamin C Booster.
Size: 32g - used daily, this product will last approximately 10-12 weeks.
- Brightens and evens skin tone while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protects the skin from environmental damage.
- Boosts collagen production.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Dermatologically approved. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Certified Leaping Bunny & Vegan.
- Make in the UK.
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight, non-greasy moisturising ingredient that helps improve skin hydration and texture. It's derived from plants and can help balance oil production, promote a smoother complexion, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Babassu Seed Oil: Babassu seed oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric and myristic acids, which help moisturise and soothe the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can be beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a well-known moisturiser that contains fatty acids and vitamins, offering hydration and nourishment to the skin. It can help with dryness, flakiness, and even skin tone.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with skin regeneration, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines and promoting a more even skin tone.
- Vitamin C: reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin B5: soothes the skin and heals wounds while reducing inflammation.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which help protect and moisturise the skin.
- Berry Fruit Wax: A natural wax that can help to protect the skin from moisture loss. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Vitamin E: Protects the skin from environmental damage while also containing antioxidant properties.
- Seabuckthorn Fruit Oil: Is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that helps to nourish and protect the skin.
Squalane, Brassica Alcohol, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Silica, Sorbitan Olivate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables (Olive Oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Shorea Robusta Resin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Parfum*, Aqua, Limonene, Linalool, Citral. *A blend of natural essential oils.
How to Use
- Use every morning.
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease.
- Apply to the face with fingers, paying particular attention to the area around the eye, upper lip and jawline.
Storage: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry place.
Our lozenge-shaped bamboo pot has been developed as the perfect home for your solid Balm. Subtly branded with a swivel lid and magnetic seal, it will keep your balm out of direct sunlight and looking beautiful on your bathroom shelf.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.