SBTRCT Rejuvenating Night Balm with 2% Granactive Retinoid® & Squalane
Share this product
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
This award-winning, plastic-free solid retinoid night balm is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It is dermatologically approved and contains 2% Granactive Retinoid®, which is a gentler form of retinoid that provides high performance with significantly lower irritation. Retinoid combined with Squalane helps to even skin tone, improve skin texture and diminish the appearance of fine lines as well as keeping skin hydrated and nourished.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Bamboo Pot for Night Balm
Size: 24g - used daily, this product will last approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Evens skin tone and texture.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth and luminous.
- Perfect for travel.
- Dermatologically approved. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Certified Leaping Bunny & Vegan.
- Make in the UK.
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight, non-greasy moisturising ingredient that helps improve skin hydration and texture. It's derived from plants and can help balance oil production, promote a smoother complexion, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Babassu Seed Oil: Babassu seed oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric and myristic acids, which help moisturise and soothe the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can be beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a well-known moisturiser that contains fatty acids and Vitamins, offering hydration and nourishment to the skin. It can help with dryness, flakiness, and even skin tone.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with skin regeneration, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines and promoting a more even skin tone.
- Panthenol: Also known as Provitamin B5, panthenol is a soothing and moisturising ingredient that can help improve skin hydration and promote healing.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which help protect and moisturise the skin.
- Berry Fruit Wax: A natural wax that can help to protect the skin from moisture loss. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
Brassica Alcohol, Squalane, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Parfum*, Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Sumac wax), Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Fruit wax), Shorea Robusta Resin, Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables (Olive oil), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Geraniol, Limonene, Citronellol. *A blend of natural essential oils.
How to Use
- Start with dry skin.
- Remove the product from your bamboo pot (if you have one) using the ribbon.
- Warm the balm with your fingers until you feel it begin to ease.
- Gently massage into fine lines and wrinkles on the face, neck and decolletage using your fingers.
Storage: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
Use every day at night-time only. Protect yourself with SPF 30 or higher when exposing your skin to the sun.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These conditions are common, temporary indications that the formula is working. If you experience increased discomfort when using Retinol Night Balm nightly, use once every other night until skin adjusts.
WARNING: If discomfort persists, discontinue use.
Avoid contact with eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water.
The bamboo pot has been developed as the perfect home for your solid Balm. Subtly branded with a swivel lid and magnetic seal, it will keep your Balm out of direct sunlight and looking beautiful on your bathroom shelf.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.