SBTRCT Moisturising Facial Balm
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
This lightweight, non-greasy balm is perfect for all skin types, providing deep hydration without clogging pores. It is made with a blend of natural ingredients, including shea butter, jojoba oil, and Vitamin E, which help to soothe and protect the skin. The balm is also enriched with antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals and prevent premature ageing. The signature fragrance of geranium, rose, and tonka bean will add a little luxury to your everyday.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Bamboo Pot for Moisturiser
Size: 50g - used daily, this product will last approximately 8-10 weeks.
- Deeply hydrates the skin without clogging pores.
- Lightweight and non-greasy formula.
- Soothes and protects the skin.
- Enriched with antioxidants to fight free radicals and prevent premature ageing.
- Dermatologically approved. Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Certified Leaping Bunny & Vegan.
- Make in the UK.
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight, non-greasy moisturising ingredient that helps improve skin hydration and texture. It's derived from plants and can help balance oil production, promote a smoother complexion, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Babassu Seed Oil: Babassu seed oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric and myristic acids, which help moisturise and soothe the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can be beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a well-known moisturiser that contains fatty acids and Vitamins, offering hydration and nourishment to the skin. It can help with dryness, flakiness, and even skin tone.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with skin regeneration, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines and promoting a more even skin tone.
- Panthenol: Also known as Provitamin B5, panthenol is a soothing and moisturising ingredient that can help improve skin hydration and promote healing.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which help protect and moisturise the skin.
- Berry Fruit Wax: A natural wax that can help to protect the skin from moisture loss. It is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: is rich in vitamins and antioxidants. It helps to improve the appearance of the skin.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract: An extract from rosemary leaves that has been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also help to improve the skin's elasticity.
- Castor Seed Oil: is moisturising and helps to protect the skin from moisture loss.
Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Silica, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters (Olive oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Rosa Canina Fruit Seed (Rosehip) Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Parfum*, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Berry Fruit wax), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Sumac wax), Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables (Olive oil), Helianthus Annuus Seed Cera, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Aqua, Iron Oxides, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499. *A blend of natural essential oils.
How to Use
- Start with dry skin.
- Remove the product from your bamboo pot (if you have one) using the ribbon.
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease.
- Massage over the face using your hands.
Storage: For best results, keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
The bamboo pot has been developed as the perfect home for your solid Balm. Subtly branded with a swivel lid and magnetic seal, it will keep your Balm out of direct sunlight and looking beautiful on your bathroom shelf.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.