SBTRCT Gentle Foaming Cleanser Bar
Share this product
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
This gentle, luxurious foaming cleanser is perfect for normal and sensitive skin types. It is fragranced with a gentle blend of Geranium, Rose and Tonka Bean. It's natural and gentle formulation helps to cleanse and soothe the skin without stripping away its natural oils. Leaves skin feeling clean, moisturised and radiant.
This solid cleansing bar is free of sulfates, and parabens, making it a safe and gentle option for everyone. With a skin-friendly pH of 6.0, it is proven to reduce irritation, inflammation and redness.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Diatomite Dish for Gentle Foaming Cleanser.
Size: 90g - used daily, this cleanser will last approximately 10-12 weeks.
- Fragranced with a blend of Geranium, Rose and Tonka Bean.
- Removes impurities without stripping away natural oils.
- Soothes and calms irritated skin.
- Sulfate-free & paraben-free.
- Suitable for normal skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Palm oil free, Cruelty-free & Vegan.
- Skin-friendly pH 6.0.
- Perfect travel size.
- Coconut oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, it helps to moisturise and protect the skin. It is also a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent, which can help to keep the skin healthy.
- Castor Seed Oil: This oil is a natural thickener that can help to make the cleansing bar more solid and less likely to crumble. It also has emollient properties, which can help to keep the skin hydrated.
- Geraniol: This is an essential oil that has a floral scent. It can also have some additional benefits, such as moisturising the skin and reducing inflammation.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Stearic Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum*, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Aqua, Iron Oxides, CI 77491 CI 77492, CI 77499. *A blend of natural essential oils.
How to Use
1. Wet face.
2. Rub the bar in between wet hands to lather.
3. Apply cleansing foam to the face, massaging in circular motions to melt away dirt.
4. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Pat face dry with a clean flannel.
Storage: Between uses, ensure your product is kept away from running water and does not sit on a wet surface.
Use the specially designed natural diatomite holder which is an absorbent, anti-bacterial and mould-resistant material to help keep your cleanser bar clean, dry and lasting as long as possible.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. That means you just need to stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials!
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.