SBTRCT Fragrance Free Moisturising Facial Balm
Share this product
Dermatologically Approved & Suitable for Normal and Sensitive Skin
SBTRCT was voted the Best Zero Waste Brand in the Marie Claire Sustainability Awards 2022!
This fast-absorbing, non-greasy, moisturising, solid facial balm is perfect as your go-to everyday moisturiser to nourish all skin types, including sensitive skin. Formulated with natural ingredients such as squalane, glycerine, rosehip oil and shea butter, that promise to work together to hydrate, repair and shield the skin barrier against the tough elements our skin faces each day. With components that support skin elasticity and firmness whilst preserving moisture balance, it is equally suited for older and maturing skin. Formulated with a bisabolol and ginger extract compound that has been shown to help relieve irritation, inflammation, and redness.
The solid moisturising bar is also free of fragrance, sulfates, and parabens, making it a safe and gentle option for everyone.
Pairs with the SBTRCT Bamboo Pot for Moisturising Balm.
Size: 50g - used daily, this cleanser will last approximately 8-10 weeks.
- Moisturising, imparting softness and natural lustre.
- Ingredients that help to promote skin firmness and elasticity.
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free & paraben-free.
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Palm oil free, Cruelty-free & Vegan.
- Perfect travel size.
- Squalane: Squalane is a lightweight and non-greasy moisturising ingredient that helps improve skin hydration and texture. It's derived from plants and can help balance oil production, promote a smoother complexion, and provide antioxidant protection.
- Glycerin: Glycerin is a humectant that attracts moisture to the skin, keeping it hydrated and supple.
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Rosehip seed oil is rich in Vitamins and antioxidants. It can help with skin regeneration, reducing the appearance of scars and fine lines and promoting a more even skin tone.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is a well-known moisturiser that contains fatty acids and Vitamins, offering hydration and nourishment to the skin. It can help with dryness, flakiness, and even skin tone.
- Babassu Seed Oil: Babassu seed oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric and myristic acids, which help moisturise and soothe the skin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and can be beneficial for dry and sensitive skin.
- Panthenol: Also known as Provitamin B5, panthenol is a soothing and moisturising ingredient that can help improve skin hydration and promote healing.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Sunflower seed oil is rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, which help protect and moisturize the skin.
- Ginger root extract: has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. It can help to soothe irritated skin and prevent the growth of bacteria and fungi.
Squalane, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Brassica Alcohol, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitan Olivate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Panthenol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Rhus Succedanea Fruit Cera (Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera (Wax), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera (Wax), Shorea Robusta Resin, Lupinus Albus (White Lupin) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
How to Use
- Start with dry skin.
- Remove the product from your bamboo pot (if you have one) using the ribbon.
- Warm the product between your hands until you feel it begin to ease.
- Massage over the face using your hands to help massage and fully absorb into the skin.
Storage: For best results keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.
The bamboo pot has been developed as the perfect home for your solid Balm. Subtly branded with a swivel lid and magnetic seal, it will keep your balm out of direct sunlight and looking beautiful on your bathroom shelf.
The carton and paper wrap for this product are both 100% compostable. Stick it on the compost heap, give it 90 days, pull on your gardening gloves and start planting your hardy perennials.
No compost heap? No problem. All our packaging is recyclable. No rinsing or separating required.