Orli Rose & Neroli Facial Treatment Candle
Soothe and regenerate your facial muscles and your skin with this delectable Rose & Neroli Facial Treatment Candle, designed with skin-nourishing components, including Cocoa and Shea butters and organic cold-pressed Rosehip oil. Sweet Almond, Jojoba, and Argan form a lightweight base readily absorbed by the skin, smoothing its look and aiding in moisture retention.
Containing Rosehip Oil, which is rich in Vitamin A, to help fight against age spots, wrinkles and fine lines while boosting the skin's moisture and collagen levels. Additionally, including 80 per cent Fatty Acids (Omega 6 and Omega 9) to help soothe and nourish dehydrated, itchy complexions. Together the Rosehip and Fatty Acids moisturise the skin and promote skin regeneration improving skin flexibility and permeability.
Handcrafted in Scotland using healing botanical oils and butters, specially selected for this unique Facial Massage Candle. The heated oils penetrate deeper into the skin allowing your facial muscles to calm and the heat to protect the skin against inflammation and free radical damage.
Made from Plant-based ingredients, this Vegan-Friendly blend is the perfect way to relax at home and have your skin naturally nourished at the same time.
Light the Facial Treatment Candle and use the warm, nourishing oils as a warm facial oil— your one-way ticket to a glowing, healthy complexion – whatever your skin type.
Size: 35g (Between 4 – 6 facial massage treatments).
As a guide, each facial massage treatment will require approximately 6g– 8g of melted product.
- Rich in Vitamin A, Omega 6 and Omega 9 Fatty Acids.
- Fights fine lines, age spots and wrinkles.
- Promotes skin regeneration and permeability.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- 100% Plant-Based & Vegan Friendly.
- Aluminium tin and lid with integrated pouring spout. Reusable or Recyclable.
- Organic Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil: The vitamins present in the oil serve as antioxidants that help fight free radicals. And the essential fatty acids in the oil, namely oleic, linoleic, palmitic, and gamma linoleic acids, are absorbed by the skin and converted into prostaglandins. These compounds play a role in the regeneration of tissues and cellular membranes. The oil also helps improve skin health to help delay the signs of ageing.
- Passionflower Seed Oil: Passionflower Oil is rich in vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin A, Phosphorous and Calcium. This oil helps skin retain moisture as it softens and nourishes dry skin and is excellent for mature and anti-ageing skin care.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is highly protective whilst it softens and lubricates the skin reducing dryness and improving skin flexibility. Used to heal and moisturise skin that has been exposed to the elements, and it is said to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping skin supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an emollient, extremely therapeutic, and helps to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal bruising and soreness. Shea butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It is also rich in vitamins A and E.
- Argan Oil: Said to have restorative and anti-age-defying effects, this oil has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry and one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. High in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil has natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties, and it is said to be very effective in fighting wrinkles. Jojoba also contains a natural anti-inflammatory called myristic acid and is therefore considered beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism. It is an excellent moisturiser rich in vitamin E and softens the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet Almond Oil is easily absorbed and serves as an excellent emollient by lending a soft glowing beautiful touch to the skin. It makes an excellent lubricant and thus aids in combating itching and inflammation. It has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: It helps to calm inflammation and has an antioxidant action. Believed to improve the use of oxygen in the tissues and increase capillary circulation.
- Rose Essential Oil: It has excellent emollient properties for moisturising dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acne-prone skin and anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation.
- Neroli Essential Oil: Rejuvenates and intensely moisturises the skin and boosts the natural cell regeneration process.
Hydrogenated soyabean oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa butter), Citrus aurantium amara (Neroli) flower oil, Passiflora incamata (Passionflower) seed oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Rosa moschata seed oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa damascene (Rose) flower oil.
How to Use
- Light wick and wait approx. 10 minutes for the wax to melt.
- Extinguish flame.
- Ensure the oil is cool enough before drizzling it onto the skin and using it as a facial & massage oil.
WARNING: Extinguish flame before use. Ensure melted wax has cooled sufficiently until it can comfortably be applied to the skin. For external use only. Avoid eye area. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For adult use only. Never leave the burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from flammable surfaces and items. Do not burn for longer than stated. This product is not a room candle and should not be treated as such.
STORAGE ADVICE: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.