Orli Feet Treat Therapy Massage Candle
Experience the luxurious and rejuvenating Feet Treat Therapy Massage Candle by Orli. This exquisite product combines the therapeutic benefits of specially selected botanical oils and butters in a heat-activated formula. As the candle melts, it releases a sumptuous massage oil enriched with Cocoa and Shea Butters, Jojoba, Sweet Almond, and Argan Oils, providing deep hydration and soothing relief for tired, aching feet.
The Feet Treat is a versatile addition to your self-care routine with its delightful blend of cooling Peppermint, Geranium, and Lavender essential oils to create a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere reminiscent of a luxurious spa treatment. This product is suitable for all skin types with its 100% plant-based and vegan-friendly composition. Packaged in a convenient 60g aluminium tin with a spout, the Feet Treat is proudly made in Scotland to ensure exceptional quality. Elevate your self-care experience and indulge in this ultimate foot massage treatment for mind, body, and soul.
Size: 60g As a guide, each full body massage treatment will require approximately 12ml – 18ml of melted product. 60g is between 4-6 full-body massage treatments.
- Relieves tired, aching feet.
- Deeply hydrates and soothes skin.
- Versatile: massage oil & body oil.
- Creates a beautiful, spa-like atmosphere.
- Plant-based & vegan-friendly.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is highly protective whilst it softens and lubricates the skin reducing dryness and improving skin flexibility. Used to heal and moisturise skin that has been exposed to the elements, and it is said to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping skin supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an emollient, extremely therapeutic, and helps to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal bruising and soreness. Shea butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It is also rich in vitamins A and E.
- Argan Oil: Said to have restorative and anti-age-defying effects, this oil has become one of the latest miracle ingredients in the beauty industry and one of the most expensive beauty oils in the world. High in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it is believed to help all sorts of skin conditions: acne, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil has natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties and is said to be very effective in fighting wrinkles. Jojoba also contains a natural anti-inflammatory called myristic acid and is therefore considered beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism. It is an excellent moisturiser rich in vitamin E and softens the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet Almond Oil is easily absorbed and serves as an excellent emollient by lending a soft glowing beautiful touch to the skin. It makes an excellent lubricant and thus aids in combating itching and inflammation. It has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: It helps to calm inflammation and has an antioxidant action. Believed to improve the use of oxygen in the tissues and increase capillary circulation.
- Peppermint Essential Oil: Peppermint Oil makes tired feet very happy! A cooling and soothing oil to use on tired feet after a long, hard and tiring day.
- Geranium Essential Oil: Having a flowery, feminine scent, geranium essential oil is all about balance and stability. Its therapeutic benefits will soothe the soul, stabilise the mind and relax the body.
- Lavender Essential Oil: It has the ability to reduce stress and anxiety, eliminate nervous tension, relieve pain, disinfect skin and enhance blood circulation. Used extensively in aromatherapy and works as a natural sleep aid.
Hydrogenated soyabean oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa butter), Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Essential Oils: Mentha arvensis (Peppermint) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral.
How to Use
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch (6mm).
- Light the candle and let the butters melt to form a pool at the edge of the container lip -melt just enough for a treatment (a little goes a long way).
- Extinguish the flame, then allow the oil to cool sufficiently so it isn't too hot before applying it to the skin.
- Drizzle the melted butters onto the skin or into a bath and massage in.
WARNING: Extinguish flame before use. Ensure melted wax has cooled sufficiently until it can comfortably be applied to the skin. For external use only. Not to be used around eyes, mucous membranes, or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For adult use only. Never leave the burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from flammable surfaces and items. Do not burn for longer than stated. This product is not a room candle and should not be treated as such.
STORAGE ADVICE: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.