Orli Café Noir Massage Candle
Share this product
Indulge in the luxurious Café Noir Massaging Candle by Orli. This versatile product combines therapeutic botanical oils and butters with the soothing power of heat. Its warm fragrance of dark roasted Coffee Beans, Vanilla, and Cocoa creates a relaxing atmosphere.
The candle's heat maximises the benefits of the oils, penetrating deeper into the skin to soothe ailments like arthritic pain. It also softens and maintains the skin's moisture balance, serving as a massage oil, body oil, moisturiser, facial oil, or bath oil.
In a convenient 60g size, this vegan product comes in an eco-friendly aluminium tin with a spout. Experience the divine sensation of nourished, supple skin with the Café Noir Massaging Candle from Orli.
Size: 60g As a guide, each full body massage treatment will require approximately 12ml – 18ml of melted product. 60g is between 4-6 full-body massage treatments.
- Therapeutic botanical oils penetrate deeply.
- Soothes arthritic pain and inflammation.
- Softens and maintains skin moisture.
- Multi-purpose: massage, moisturise, bathe.
- Creates a relaxing sensory atmosphere.
- Handmade in Scotland.
- Cocoa Butter: Cocoa Butter is highly protective whilst it softens and lubricates the skin, reducing dryness and improving skin flexibility. Used to heal and moisturise skin that has been exposed to the elements, and it is said to reduce the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy by keeping skin supple.
- Shea Butter: Shea butter is an emollient, extremely therapeutic, and helps to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal bruising and soreness. Shea butter penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. It is also rich in vitamins A and E.
- Jojoba Oil: Jojoba Oil has natural antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties, and it is said to be very effective in fighting wrinkles. Jojoba also contains a natural anti-inflammatory called myristic acid and is therefore considered beneficial for arthritis and rheumatism. It is an excellent moisturiser rich in vitamin E and softens the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Sweet Almond Oil is easily absorbed and serves as an excellent emollient by lending a soft, glowing beautiful touch to the skin. It makes an excellent lubricant and thus aids in combating itching and inflammation. It has a high concentration of oleic and linoleic essential fatty acids.
- Vitamin E: Helps to calm inflammation and has an antioxidant action. Believed to improve the use of oxygen in the tissues and increase capillary circulation.
Hydrogenated soyabean oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet almond oil), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Parfum: Geraniol.
How to Use
- Always trim the wick to 1/4 inch (6mm).
- Light the candle and let the butters melt to form a pool at the edge of the container lip -melt just enough for a treatment (a little goes a long way).
- Extinguish the flame, then allow the oil to cool sufficiently so it isn't too hot before applying it to the skin.
- Drizzle the melted butters onto the skin or into a bath and massage in.
WARNING: Extinguish flame before use. Ensure melted wax has cooled sufficiently until it can comfortably be applied to the skin. For external use only. Not to be used around eyes, mucous membranes, or on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. For adult use only. Never leave the burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from flammable surfaces and items. Do not burn for longer than stated. This product is not a room candle and should not be treated as such.
STORAGE ADVICE: Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight. Keep lid tightly closed when not in use.
100% recyclable aluminium jar and lid.