Goats Milk Soap Bar with Honey and Beeswax
Share this product
This natural goat's milk soap bar is made with pure goat's milk, honey, and beeswax. It is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin. The goat's milk helps to moisturise and soothe the skin, while the honey and beeswax help to protect it from bacteria. This soap is also vegan and cruelty-free.
This soap is perfect for:
- People with sensitive skin.
- People who want to moisturise their skin.
- People who want to protect their skin from bacteria.
- People who are looking for a certified cruelty-free soap.
Goats of the Gorge is a family-run small manufacturer based in Somerset and produces a wide range of soaps and other skin products.
- Rich in Retinol with naturally anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory.
- Soft and gentle exfoliation.
- Honey properties help lather easily.
- Leaping Bunny Approved.
- Contained in a Recyclable Cardboard Box.
- Handmade in Somerset using locally sourced Honey.
- Olive pomace oil: is rich in antioxidants and fatty acids, helping to moisturise and protect the skin. Olive pomace oil is also known to be gentle on the skin, making it a good choice for people with sensitive skin.
- Coconut oil: is known for its moisturising properties. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties and helps to protect the skin from dryness, irritation, and infection.
- Goat milk: naturally draws moisture to the skin. It is rich in vitamins A and C, which can help to improve skin health. Goat milk soap can be helpful for people with dry, sensitive, or acne-prone skin.
- Shea butter: is rich in fatty acids and vitamins A and E, which help to moisturise, protect, and heal the skin. Shea butter is a good choice for people with dry, cracked, or chapped skin.
- Beeswax: helps to soften and smooth the skin. Beeswax can also help to protect the skin from moisture loss and environmental damage.
- Honey: is known for its skin-healing properties. Rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, honey helps to soothe and heal dry, irritated, or chapped skin.
Sodium olivate (Olive pomace oil), Sodium cocoate (Coconut oil), Aqua, Caprae lac (Goats milk), Sodium shea butterate (Shea butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mel (Honey).
How to Use
- Ensure the soap sits on a soap dish to allow it to drain sufficiently and dry out between uses.
- Suitable for all skin types and daily use.
How to Use
Wet the soap with water to make a lather in your hands. Rub and massage in to enjoy the cleaning and moisturising benefits.
When you're not using your soap, it's best to keep it out of the water on a well-drained surface, allowing it to dry between uses.
Use a soap dish (wooden dishes with open slats are perfect).
The carton is made from cardboard - fully recyclable.