Fer a Cheval Energising Lavender Soap Bar
Share this product
Wonderful French Energising Lavender soap bar crafted by one of the oldest traditional soap makers in Marseille.
Provencal scented with a bouquet of lavender blended with the freshness of bergamot, this soap is enriched with argan oil and shea butter to ensure it is suitable for all skin types.
Made in Marseille, France, utilising the cauldrons from 1850, this soap is certified as 100% French Origin. Free from SLS, Parabens, Mineral oils, colourants and animal fats, this soap is vegan and made from fully RSPO-certified sustainable ingredients.
It offers a gentle all-purpose, natural, healthy and effective alternative soap, used on all skin types for hand and body and can even be used in the laundry on fabrics.
- Richly scented with Lavender and Bergamot.
- Enriched with Argan Oil and Shea Butter.
- Vegan and Cruelty-Free.
- For All-Skin types.
- 100% Natural product.
- Fully Recyclable cardboard packaging with ECOCERT and RSPO certification.
- Traditionally made in Marseille, France, since 1850.
Sodium Palmate, Aqua/Water, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Parfum/Fragrance, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
*Ingredients from organic farming
- Argan oil: extracted from the argan tree, is naturally riched in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and antioxidants: a well-known active for its nourishing qualities that will provide suppleness, comfort and elasticity to the skin.
- Shea butter: obtained from cold pressure of shea nuts, acknowledged for nourishing and improving skin suppleness.
- Top notes: Bergamot, Lemon
- Heart Notes: Lavender, Rose
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Hay, Moss, Musk
How to Use
This energising lavender gentle soap has been specially formulated to suit all skin types and may be used daily for hand washing and showering.
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.