Battle Green Lavender & Tea Tree Natural Deodorant
Share this product
Award - 2020 The Green Parent Natural Beauty Awards. Best Buy.
A refreshing and energetic vegan, cruelty-free deodorant with all-natural ingredients that will keep you feeling fresh and confident all day. The lavender and tea tree essential oils in this deodorant work together to kill the bacteria that cause body odour, while the arrowroot powder absorbs moisture. The organic shea butter and coconut oil help to keep your skin soft and hydrated, and the magnesium hydroxide helps to regulate your body's natural sweating process.
This deodorant is also free of aluminium, parabens, and synthetic fragrances. It's also plastic-free, so you can feel good about using it, knowing it's not harming the environment.
Wonderfully handmade in Snowdonia, North Wales, 100% Vegan Certified and Cruelty-Free, with Compostable and Recyclable Packaging using Ethically Sourced ingredients.
- Energetic Lavender & Tea Tree Fragrance.
- Natural, Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
- Made with a blend of natural ingredients.
- Kills the bacteria that cause body odour.
- Absorbs sweat and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
- Free of aluminium, parabens, and synthetic fragrances.
- Handmade in Snowdonia, North Wales.
- Arrowroot powder is a natural absorbent that can keep underarms dry and fresh. It also has antibacterial properties, which can help to reduce odour.
- Shea butter is a moisturising and emollient ingredient that can soften and soothe the skin. It is also non-comedogenic, so it will not clog pores.
- Soy wax is a natural wax that melts quickly on contact with the skin, making it easy to apply. Soy wax is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
- Coconut oil is a natural oil that has both moisturising and antibacterial properties. It can keep underarms soft and hydrated while also reducing odour.
- Lavender essential oil: Lavender essential oil has a calming and relaxing scent. It is also antibacterial and antifungal, and it can help to reduce odour.
- Tea tree essential oil: Tea tree essential oil is a powerful antibacterial and antifungal oil. It can help to reduce odour and kill bacteria that can cause underarm odour.
Sodium bicarbonate; Maranta arundinacea root powder (Arrowroot powder); Butyrospermum parkii butter (Organic shea butter); Hydrogenated soy bean oil (Soy wax); Cocos nucifera oil (Organic coconut oil); Lavandula angustifolia oil (Lavender essential oil); Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (Tea tree essential oil); d-Limonene^; Geraniol^; Linalol^ (^occurs naturally in essential oils).
How to Use
Evenly push up the cardboard disk at the base of the tube to reveal your desired amount of balm, and apply it to your underarms. A pea-sized amount is usually about right!
STORAGE ADVICE: Store in a cool dark place. Due to the natural formula, the balm can become softer in very warm conditions but will firm up again if placed somewhere cool.
100% recyclable cardboard tube.